Chapter 40

I opened my eyes and I was lying down in an unfamiliar bed and I looked around to find a bunch of dolls in there. 

"What the fuck?" I muttered and as I tried to stand up on my leg, it hurt too bad, so I groaned out loudly in pain. 

"SHE'S AWAKE!" A female voice yelled. 

The door opened and Khira came rushing in and was about to jump on top of me, but I pushed her away. 

"No," I told her. 

She looked at me, gave me puppy eyes, and ran out of the room crying. 

"MOM!" I screamed and she came rushing in. 

"Yes?" She was panting. "RICHARD!"

Richard came around the corner running and started laughing. 

"You told them?!" I asked.

"Yes," He whispered. "And they still think you have a mechanical leg."

"Their reaction is going to be priceless!" My mom exclaimed. 

"It hurts too bad to walk on it," I admitted. "And also-how did I get here?"

"You saw your cut and fainted," My mom replied. "At least I think so. You know how you would always faint when you saw disgusting things? Well-"

"Does my leg look that bad?" I winced. 

"No, not at all. Richard, can you carry her?"

"They'll see my leg," I said. 

"I have a wheelchair! I could put a blanket over it and they would think so."

"How far are you going to take this?" My mom shook her head as Richard ran, grabbed the wheelchair, and came back. 

"Whos' here?" I asked as I sat down in the chair and Richard set the blanket over me making sure it covered everything. 

"All the guys and their kids," Richard answered. "And Anja."

"Wait, who has kids?" I asked. "I swear to God if there's a bunch of kids."

"There's Khira and Merlin-Richard," My mom said. "Marie Louise and Nele-Till, and Emil-Paul's son."

"Paul has a son?!"

"Yeah, he's-what-7."

"I didn't know that."

"Okay, time to go," Richard said. 

My mom wheeled my out to the living room and I saw everyone standing there, then Richard yelled, "SHE'S MECHANICAL!"

"Oh my God," I blushed. 

Neil rushed out of nowhere and hugged me. "I'm sorry-you don't have a leg and it's all my fault!"

"It's the doctors', actually," I tried to convince him. "But, I mean, it's for the best. Everything happens for a reason."

"Are you okay?" Till asked. 

"Yeah I'm-" I started screaming really loud as if something bad happened, but then Richard pulled the blanket out and checked my leg. "Why did you do that?!"

"You never told us you were going to scream!" He replied. 

"YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!" Till started hitting Richard. 

"Hey, you just punched my breast," Richard held his nipple and I shook my head. 

"You are the worst," Neil shook his head and I started laughing, and then he kissed me.