Chapter 28

I screamed as I stared at the wall with my face painted on it. 

"This was the place we met," He told me. "And I wanted to show you that I fell in love with you the second I saw you. I read something and it said that men can fall in love at first sight, but it takes a woman at least a month. Adette," He took my hands in his. "I love you. I love you so much and I'm sorry that we didn't talk for the longest time. I love you to the point where I would kill someone for you-even myself. I wish that I could take all of your sadness and put it inside of me because I feel pain when you feel pain. Not in a narcissistic way, though. I would want to feel pain to see you. I would walk over a pile of burning rocks just to see you one last time and never see you again or for one last kiss."

I started to cry. "Really?!"

"Really."

I kissed him and hugged him. He just stared at me as if he was waiting for me to say something.

"Oh, right," I chuckled. "I love you, too Neil."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and I kissed him passionately. His lips were soft and tasted like cherries. I didn't ever want to let him go. 

I had to let go of him to breath and we both chuckled. 

"I got a phone call," He told me as he took my hand in his and we started walking down the sidewalk. 

"What was it about?"

"Someone wanted to ask you and me to do an interview, but they couldn't get your number."

"Oh."

"Would you want to do it? I could just tell them no."

"No, yes. I mean," I laughed. "I don't mind doing it."

"Okay, good. Now, I made you something else."

"Okay."

We walked into a store and it was full of crystals. Neil guided me to the front desk. The lady smiled at us, and then grabbed something from a drawer. 

"Here you go," She said as she handed Neil something. 

Neil took my hand and placed a ring on my middle finger. It had the worse, "Fuck you" in the Rammstein logo font.

"That way when you flip people off, they know what you mean," He smirked and kissed me. 

"Thanks," I said and we walked out. 

We walked down the sidewalk for a while. 

"We should make a movie together and star in it together," I told him. 

"We should!"

"Excuse me, sir, can you please take your shirt off?" A woman asked Neil. 

"No-he only does that for me," I told her. 

"I have little kids."

I then smirked remembering that his shirt said, "I shave my balls for her mouth" with an arrow pointing to me. 

"Um, no," He bluntly said. "If you have a problem with it, don't look at me."

She scoffed and flipped us off. I flipped her back off and she screamed and walked away. Neil and I looked at each other and just chuckled. 

He slung his arm around my shoulders and I leaned into him. 

"We should be getting back," I said. "This is my first Christmas with my dad and I want to make it special."

"It's also my first Christmas with you."

"Very true. Very true."

We turned around and raced to the car. Halfway there, I got tired and started panting, so Neil gave me a piggy back ride back to the car. 

I kissed his cheek as he set me down and we drove back to the house. I knew this Christmas was going to be different.