Season 1: Trailer

They are the family that you all know and love

"MICHELLE PRESS SHOOTING ANOTHER GOAL EARNING HER 100TH GOAL FOR THE USWNT!!"

Michelle looked up at the crowd and spotted her daughter, Isabella, holding both of her sisters. She pointed at them and blew them a kiss before Christen ran towards her and jumped on her back.

Now on the big screen

Christen walked by the camera, giving the cameraman a wave, showing her a big smile as she walked towards the dressing room backstage.

Taking you on their journey

Isabella dove in the water and started doing her sprint set.

Through stardom

Fans chanting Michelle's name as she got ready to perform in front of them for the tour.

As a family

"Alright, we are ready..."

Michelle, Christen, and Isabella smiled and looked at the camera, with the twins sitting in front of them. They were all dressed up in these dresses, all glammed up and after 30 minutes of trying to get the twins to cooperate, they were finally not crying.

"Okay 1, 2, 3-"

Before the camera could go off, Aquila cried, causing a domino effect to happen and Diana cried after. Michelle sighed and grabbed Aquila to try and let the one-year-old stop crying.

"BREAK! TAKE 5!"

The Presses

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm excited about this book. This won't only concentrate on Michelle's life but would also be telling Isabella, and Christen's eventually extending to Diana and Aquila's as well. This would be like a series where I would be one episode would be published once a week on the schedule, which is every Wednesday, 12 AM PDT (sometimes earlier and sometimes a little late depends on the day but generally around that time and honestly, not being followed most of the time but an author could only dream)

I am not done telling the story of the Press family and I am excited to embark on this journey with y'all.