S01 E11- Party Favor and Special Announcements

Isabella took a deep breath, closing her eyes as Michelle logged into her account to see her SAT results, beimg too nervous to actually do it herself.

//

"We get the results today and Isabella is basically shitting herself."

Christen pinched Michelle's sides making her jump up and yelp.

"Whatt? It's true."

"I know, but don't say it like that."

//

Once it was open, Michelle and Christen looked at Isabella, asking silently is she was okay.

"I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay, read it."

They were about to look at the results before Isabella slammed the laptop shut.

"I change my mind. Don't."

Michelle sighed and opened up the laptop again.

"Calm down child, I'm sure you did great, I mean you have my genes."

Isabella playfully rolled her eyes and fonally let her Moms look at the result.

SAT
13 March, 2024

Isabella Blair Press                                            12th Grade

1600

Evidence-Based Reading and Writing
800

Math
800

View details

Michelle and Christen grinned at each other before looking uo at the nervous teenager.

"Damn, you really are my child. No doubt about that now."

Mitch turned the laptop around and showed Isabella the results. She felt herself grin as she stared at the screen but then what her mother said finally registered in her head.

"Wait, you had doubts on wether or not I am your daughter?"

Christen and Isabella both gave Mitch a questioning look while Michelle just shrugged at them.

"We have to celebrate, I'm gonna order some Taco Bell."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's been a few months since the Dinah incident has happened and she has still has been trying to get a hold of Isabella. Isabella had already blocked her on multiple numbers and social media but she still seemed to pop up. Isabella hasn't even been on her phone most of the time because she's busy training with the team.

Sheesh, she never seems to give me a fucking break.

She opened up her email to see whatever is there for her.  She rolled her eyes when she got another birthday invitation from Dinah, deleting it as soon she saw it and blocking Dinah's 4th email address.

Groaning, she got up from her bed and went over to the studio where her Mom is making some beats.

"Hey Mom, do you mind helping me? I wrote some stuff and I think you could make it into a masterpiece."

Mitch looked at Isabella, pride shining in her eyes as she watched her daughter bring out her phone and go to her notes. Her eyes went over the lyrics and grinned.