S05 E32: She Believes

Isabella is back with the National Team for the rest of the month for the SheBelieves Tournament. Since it was in California, she borrowed the white Royce-Rolls with red interior (so far her favorite car to borrow) and took the 2 and a half-hour drive there, meeting the rest of the team at the hotel.

She would have arrived earlier if it wasn't for her going through the Starbucks drive-through... And Kristie texted her to get her one as well since she knew Izzy was going to stop there.

But she would blame Kristie. It's easier that way.

Stepping out of her car (her Mom's car... but sharing is caring) wearing her green re-inc joggers, a green mock neck tee both of them from m the gamer collection, and a dark topcoat that was not out for production from the re-inc source collection.

Noticing the camera point at her while she walked into the hotel with her iced coffee, she playfully posed.

When she met Vlatko at the lobby of the hotel, she gave him a smile when she was given her hotel room key. "You're sharing with Tierna."

"I bet Kristie had a lot to say about that." Isabella chuckled, making Vlatko nod in agreement.

"She tried to convince me for 30 minutes." Isabella giggled played with the room key unconsciously. "You can come down in an hour to get your stuff then we'll have lunch before the meeting."

She nodded and smiled at the hotel staff who was rolling her luggage. "I'll get that from you, thank you. I could take this up to my room."

After grabbing her suitcase, she entered the elevator and went up to her room. Using the room key that was given to her, her smile widened when she saw Tierna.

"Hey, roomie." Tierna smiled up at her and helped her with her things.

Before Isabella could even unpack some of her things, there was a knock on the door. Tierna got up from her bed and open the door and came barging in was Kristie, Sam, Emily, and Rose. "Where's my coffee?"

Izzy pointed at the table they had in the room, making Kristie bounce happily towards the caffeinated drink.

"How come she has one?"

"I'm the favorite."

"Hey, what's in your suitcase?"

"Do you have any food here?"

"No Kristie, for the last time, I won't change rooms with you."

"But I don't wanna room with Sam."

"Hey! What's wrong with rooming with me?"

"What's NOT wrong with rooming with you?"

"Rose, don't."

A loud squeal was heard in the bathroom making the once noisy room quiet. Rose came out with a snickering Emily, who was filming the midfielder.

Isabella shook her head and just went back to unpacking her things.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Instagram Post:

📍Chula Vista, California