Season 4: Trailer

What I love about Michelle

Michelle smiled at the person behind the camera, who happened to be Christen, giving her a smile that is only reserved for her wife. She had this certain sparkle in her eyes as she leaned back and laughed at whatever Christen was doing.

She makes people comfortable even about embarassing things

Giving the woman approaching her a warm smile, she leaned closer as the woman showed her the clipboard.

"Do you like animals?"

Michelle grinned and nodded her head.

"Yeah, I love them. We actually have a dog at home, she's great."

She really listens when someone is talking

Nodding her head when the woman started explaining about the petition, her eyes showing intrigue and interest on what the woman was talking about, which she really was.

"So, would you like to sign this?"

Giving her an excited smile, she nodded her head and signed her name.

"Yeah, of course. Hopefully the dogs will be okay."

"With your help, I'm sure they will be."

She knows me too well, knowing when to push me and when to leave me alone.

Feeling pissed at her performance during the training after a long time, Christen walked into the room. She laid on the bed, just looking at the cieling. Michelle followed in quietly, giving Christen the space she needed.

She went around the room, fixing things and washing her face before looking back at the bed where Christen was still in the same place as before. Trudging towards her wife, she pulled up the sheets and slid in, cuddling with the forward (or ex forward).

She's a great gift giver, like really knows what to give you.

Christmas time, and they were all gathered as a family in the living room, watching as Isabella opened her gift.

"Mom! You didn't!"

She held up the keys to Isabella's brand new car that was parked outside. The 19 year old stood up and hugged her mom.

"I know you were planning on buying your own car, but you were taking too long and I know this is what you wanted and shit."

"I love it mom."

Christen smiled at the two while she sat with the twins, who were playing with the gift wrappers.

She is a mother who plays, really plays.

Christen watched from the door with a grin on her face as she watched her wife play with Aquita and Diana.

"Then Mr. Bwue dwives into the sea."

Michelle gasped in shock as the twins recreated the scene, pushing the bear that was on a toy car into the blue part of the carpet.