S05 E15: Our Last Dance

January 3, 2027

It was about 6 in the morning when Christen felt something weird by her stomach. She turned and faced Michelle when her feeling of discomfort worsen. Christen felt a sudden jolt of pain making her groan. She slowly pulled the duvet away from her and looked down when she felt something kind of wet. She let out a loud gasp as she stared at her underwear that had a spot of blood on it.

She quickly looked at her wife, who was sleeping beside her and nudged her awake.

"Babe, babe we have to go to the hospital."

Michelle groaned and opened her eyes, freezing when she saw the spot of blood.

"Oh shit."

Quickly jumping out of bed, she didn't bother putting a shirt or shoes on as she carried Christen into the car, quickly shooting Isabella a text, before sending one to Santana and Scarlett so they could come and loom after the kids.

"Mitch, do you think the baby is okay?"

Giving her wife's hand a reassuring squeeze, her eyes never left the road as she nodded her head.

"I know everything will be okay alright sweetie, just... just take deep breaths. Does it still hurt?"

"A little."

"We're almost there babe."

.

"Everything is fine, she just had small spotting, which is normal."

Christen and Michelle both let out a sigh of relief as they both held each other's hands in comfort. Addison moved the ultrasound stick around to make sure she didn't miss everything, but everything was fine.

"How about the jolt of pain?"

"Little Foot over here just kicked, she's getting stronger and stronger. Probably going to be a soccer player just like her Mamas."

The couple both smiled at each other, Michelle's hand going to her womb where she could feel her daughter shifting around. She leaned down and leaned her forehead on the spot.

"Hey Little Foot, I know you want to come out now, your Mama, your sisters, and I are excited to meet you as well, but please keep still for Mama okay? You're kinda hurting her. But I promise you could move as much as you want to when you come out."

Christen looked down at her wife with adoration, her hand going to her cheek. 

Michelle was such a good mother, Isabella is a testament to that, and she couldn't wait to see her be the best Mom to Little Foot.

Addison leaned on the counter, looking at Michelle in amusement.

"You know, for a surgeon, you seem to panic a lot."

She faced their OB/GYN and flipped her off, making the doctor laugh.

"Sorry for waking you up this early though."

"No problem, it's great that you went to me right away cause this might be something serious."

After a few minutes of Michelle and Chris insisting on paying for their check-up and Addison shutting her office door to their faces because she wouldn't accept their money, Michelle and Christen started walking to the parking lot.

"Well, that woke me up."

Christen chuckled and leaned closer to Michelle, finding her scent comforting.

"I'm just happy that we're all safe and healthy."

Once they got to the car, Michelle opened the car door for Christen before sliding into the driver's seat. Before she could start that car, her phone rang. She looked down to see that Carina was calling her, so she picked it up confused.