S05 E23: Charlie's Angels Premier

Feeling incredibly excited for the premiere, Michelle was up at 3 in the morning just walking around their house with Theo in her arms. It was the first time their youngest was staying here since they had been in New York and Atlanta so she wanted to make sure she was familiar with everything... even though she didn't understand anything her mother was saying.

Theo's hazel eyes looked around curiously at all of the different shapes and colors she was seeing. Michelle grinned and kissed her forehead. 

"How was your sleep last night bubby? It was your first time sleeping alone, and in your room too. You Ate Akie and Ate Di chose yellow for your nursery, did you like it."

Theo let out a big yawn, making Michelle chuckle.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"It's too early for you both to be awake."

Mitch looked up to see her wife standing there with a sleepy grin on her face. She looked down at Theo before slowly walking over to her beautiful wife. 

"I'm giving Miss Theo here a tour of the house."

Christen wrapped her arms around Michelle's waist and rested her chin on her shoulder, peering done at Theo, who looked up to her other mother. 

"At 3 in the morning?"

"Time is a construct."

With a raised eyebrow, Christen hummed and kissed Michelle on the cheek then walked back to their room. "You have attachment issues."

"No, I do not."

"Mhm."

Mitch looked down at Theo, her big hazel eyes staring straight at her. "Okay, maybe I do, but who could blame me though? You're so fucking cute."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As usual, morning in the Press household is interesting. After Theo went back to sleep, Michelle took advantage of her time and did an hour and a half work-out before before preparing breakfast for the family. She stayed in her leggings and sport bra as she started whipping eggs and bringing bacon out from the freezer.

Loud laughter could be heard that we're getting louder as they come closer to the kitchen, only to see the twins basically dangling on Isabella like monkeys.

Looking at the three of them confused, Michelle chuckled and grabbed Aquila, who was basically sitting on Isabella's shoulder, Diana on the other.

"AQUILA LOOK!! BACOOOONNNNN!!"

"BAAACOOOON!!"

Michelle and Isabella shared a look and laughed before Izzy went to her Mom and started helping her with breakfast.

"How's everything with... ya know."

Izzy glanced at the camera before smiling.

"They handed me the script and everything. We'll start filming November. How's the project with Tio Lin going?"

"It's going. We start recording in a few months. And the audition?"

"Haven't checked my email yet, which I'm starting to worry about cause Mark said they plan to start filming this summer."

"You're fine, you were great during your auditions." They could hear the twins laughing and giggling, making them both turn and look at them curiously, only to see them whispering to each other. "What's going on with them?"

"I think they got into the pantry early this morning."

Michelle nodded her head as she leaned on the counter, watching the twins just giggle. Her eyes scanned their pajamas and noticed a kitkat wrapper poking out.