S04 E03: Personal Pilot Certification and Music Videos

Walking into the stduio for table read, Michelle smiled at Santana and Scarlett as she took a seat in the middle, grabbing the sript with a smile as it was handed to her by one of the crew. The three of them had been writing this for a few months now, and they were finally going into production.

Brenda, the stunt director, sat infront of us.

"We're planning on taking pictures of you in front of the pilot school for the publicity of the movie, I know we haven't started filming yet but the earlier in promoting this, the better."

Michelle looked down at the script, in deep thought and the people around her could see the gears turning in her head.

"What if I go there, not only for pictures?"

They looked at her confused, not really getting what she means.

"Huh? You wanna take a video?"

Michelle chuckled and shook her head.

"I mean, we have 2 weeks off next week off . While Scarlett is filming for her other project why don't I... just get my certificate?"

"You want to get a pilot certificate?"

They watched the older girl think before nodding.

"Helicopter or aircraft?"

"Both."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Christen, Aquila and Diana decided to go out and play some soccer at the back yard, passing the ball to each other back and forth. Christen chuckled as she watched her daughters chase after the ball.

She was brought out of thoughts when her phone rang. With one last look at the twins, making sure that they are okay, she brought her phone out and put  it up to her ear, noticing that Santana was the one calling her.

One thing they love about how their house works, it's that the hous is literally in the middle of 9 or more hectars of land. The road is literally somfar away and the drive way is long so the twins could run as far as they want, and there is basically a huge wall surrounding the house so people can't look inside.

"Hello? Tana what's wrong?"

"Your wife has a death wish, save her from doing something stupid."

"What did she do now?"

"She wants to fly a plane. I don't trust her with my car, let alone a fucking plane."

Taken a back by what her wife's bestfriend said, she rubbed her eyebrows as her eyes went back to look after her children.

"She is literally a race car driver why don't you trust her with your car?"

"I don't know, it's her. But please talk some sense into your wife."

"What plane will she fly?"

"That's the thing, she already bought one..."

"She did?"

"Yes, a one engine plane... and a helicopter."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Michelle chuckled as she walked towards her car, with both Scarlett and Santana following after her. She just got off a phone call, pulled some strings, and got her student, recreational and sport's pilot certificate, which usually takes up 3 weeks, she got in just a few minutes.

"You really sure about this?"

Michelle hummed and opened her car, watching as the 2 went over theirs as well.