S05 E07: Lesbian "Weed" Thank You Cookies

Christen walked at the sidelines, observing her team as they did a small scrimmage. The training was about to end in 30 minutes and she can't wait to go home and relax because her feet were kind of getting sore. 

"COME ON LADIES!"

Her phone rang, making her look down at the device she was already holding, and scrunch her eyebrows when she noticed Meredith Grey was calling her from New York. She turned around and answered it, thinking it was just something about the dinner next week.

"Hello? Is everything okay?... SHE DID WHAT?!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Isabella and Paige were driving to LA since they were both going to be arriving there a week earlier for Rae's merch so they were going to spend some time with their friends and family before going back to school for a month.

They were about halfway through the road trip, jamming with the music when Isabella's phone rang. Paige lower the music while Isabella answered the phone, where her Mama was calling her.

"Hey Mom, wassup?"

"What time are you arriving home?"

Izzie looked at her girlfriend confused, making her girlfriend send her a concerned look before they checked the GPS.

"About 2 hours, why?"

"Your mom did something stupid and I need you to call Steph for me to fly over to New York since she's in Atlanta and that's closer. I would call her but I have to wrap practice up."

"What did she do? Is she okay?"

"She's high."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Arizona and Jo watched Meredith turn the corner with intrigue, before looking at each other when they noticed that everyone in the room became dead silent. They slowly walked over and took a peak from the small window. Some were looking around curiously, others seemed relaxed, but Michelle seemed confused.

They watched the singer grab another cookie, and put it closer to her face like she was analyzing it. Michelle slowly stuck her tongue out to start licking the cookie, but the door banged open, making all of them, including Arizona, jump up.

They looked at Meredith in horror as she looked at everyone else. Meredith's eyes landed on the twins, before looking at Mitch who already seemed out of it since she was the first out of everyone to eat from the tin, and by the looks of it, she's the one who ate the most.

"Due to unforeseen circumstances, we postponed the presentation that was supposed to happen today. Please raise your hands if you ate any cookies from that tin."

Meredith pointed to the purple tin on the table and she watched as they slowly followed the direction she pointed at. Michelle looked at Meredith through her lashes, before raising her hand, followed by everybody else in the room except for the twins, and Carina. 

"Jo, please take Akie and Diana down to the nursery, she could play with Bailey and Ellis there."

Jo nodded her head and Michelle tilted her head, ready to stand up and fight for her kids since she thought Jo was kidnapping them so Carina stood up instead and took them to the nursery herself. With one stern look from Mer she huffed and sat down, her hands crossed and a pout on her lips were placed like she was a kid having tantrums.

"Anyways. for the rest of you, unfortunately, the cookies in this tin were tainted with rat poison."

Everyone in the room gasped, including Arizona which made, while April slowly put her hands down. Michelle had her jaw slacked, and her eyes as wide as saucers as she slowly dropped the cookie she was holding.