S05 E26: Paubaya

Isabella sat in front of the mirror with Hailee right beside her, the singer/actress looking at the person she has feelings for with a small smile on her face. "You look beautiful."

Their eyes met through the mirror, making Isabella send her a smile. "Thank you."

Not needing words to tell each other how they feel, Hailee stood up and started zipping the beautiful wedding dress up, gently putting her hair to the side so it won't be caught between the teeth of the zippers.

Isabella had a soft smile on her face when she saw the look Hailee had, her mind going over what was about to happen.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Nervous for the vows, but I'll be fine."

//

"Right now, we are about to film the first single off my new album, this has been in the works behind the scenes for a while now and I'm just excited to finally bring my vision to life and finally put something out to the world. And to introduce my album with this song? Yes."

"What's the title of the song?"

"Paubaya."

"What does that mean?"

"There really is no specific translation of the word to English, but it means to entrust, let go and move on."

//

There was a knock on the trailer door, making the both of them pull away from each other even though nothing was really happening. Michelle's head popped in, the look on her face softening when she saw her eldest daughter in the beautiful white flowing wedding dress.

"You look beautiful, Mija." Michelle walked in, stood in front of her daughter, and smiled. Isabella saw Michelle put her phone out to take a picture of her, but she noticed the smile faltering on her face a bit.

She knew her Mom was thinking about Lola, since she was one of the people she would send updates to, and she used to always gush about how excited she was to attend her great granddaughter's wedding. But she was gone. 

Giving her Mom a sad smile, she held both of her hands and took a deep breath. "I know, I miss her too."

Not wanting to bring the room down, Michelle took a deep breath and nodded her head, bringing her phone up so that she could take a picture and send a picture to her wife and the text chain she has with Isabella's godmothers before putting her phone away.

"We have to go now, Paige is ready."

With one last nod, Hailee and Isabella gave each other a smile before following Michelle out of the trailer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^^^ Paige's outfit ^^^