S04 E08: Moving, Stunts and Helicopter Rides

Michelle Press is a beast.

She directs everyone's stunts, she does all her stunts herself, takes risks and tries something different, and she does all this super clean and most of them in one take.

Which leads to where they are now.

"We could just CGI you Michelle."

Mitch started putting her diving gear on, and she had her game face on.

"That CGI bullshit? Nah, rather have the real thing."

"At least get a professional diver, underwater caves are extremely dangerous."

She finished putting everything on, giving her cameraman (also a professional diver) a nod, before facing Santana.

"Babes I don't know if you remember this, but I am a professional diver, honorary firefighter, and stuntman."

Santana sighed as she watched her best friend jump in the water and hold onto the line. She's worried about Mitch. Very worried. Because she remembered what happened before.

When she almost lost Mitch. 

"Don't worry about me. This will just be in and out. One time take. It's gonna look awesome."

She watched as Michelle excitedly dove in.

"Fucking adrenaline junky."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Okay, is that it?"

Isabella and Paige are at Rae's (old) house as they loaded in her things in the UHaul. It wasn't a lot really, the only thing taking up the majority of the space was her PC set up and a dresser. Rae was going to be staying at the Press household while waiting to finally get to move in the new place.

"You guys wanna get food before we head to the house?"

The three of them looked at each other, communicating through their eyes. It wasn't until Valkymom came out of the house with Lola did they officially make their decision.

"Where do you 2 want to eat?"

"Anywhere is fine."

"Yeah"

Rae and Isabella looked at the 2 Filipina, thinking of a place the 2 of them could possibly want to eat at.

"Then let's go to TacoBell."

"I don't want TacoBell."

"I thought you said anywhere is fine."

They both shrugged.

"Fine, anywhere BUT TacoBell."

Isabella and Rachell both looked at each other and rolled their eyes while Paige watched everything from behind amused. She was only there to drive and help lift some of the boxes, she didn't want to get in between anything that was happening there.

"... fine, we'll just get Chipotle then."

"I don't want Chipotle."

"I thought you guys didn't want TacoBell?"

"We don't want Chipotle AND TacoBell."

"Lola you can't say you want to each anywhere then proceed to reject every fast food restaurant we say, that is not anywhere."

"Yeah, Mom."

"Fine, anywhere but Chipotle and TacoBell."

"We'll just get some Popeyes then."