S01 E03- Media Day, Victory Tour and First Cap

The Press household is filled with noise that day, as everyone started putting their things back in the multiple vans that came to get them to go to the airport, sent by US Soccer. With a lot of USWNT players staying in the household, and with kids with them, it was bound to be disastrous.

Everybody woke up an hour late so they were all running around, making sure everything was packed and they did not leave anything. 

The doorbell rang and in came Santana with Josey wobbling behind her.

"I am here for the dog."

"BAMBI COME HERE, GIRL!"

"f-ffffuuuuuck. fuck fuck fuck."

Santana looked at Aquila shocked and watched her as she wobbled around the living room, holding her favorite soccer plushy, before making eye contact with the lens of the camera the office style.

//

Christen sat on the couch, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"They have never stoped saying fuck ever since they learned the word."

//

Christen went over and carried Akie, making sure that she was already ready.

"Akie, babe. Don't say that please."

Akie looked at her Mama confused. "No say word?"

"No please."

"But why?"

"Cause it would make Mama sad."

The 1-year-old's lower lip popped out, the thought of her Mama being sad makes her sad. "No Mama sad."

Ashlyn came into the room with Sloane and she looked at Akie before looking back at Sloane.

"Why can you speak like her?"

"ASHLYN, DON'T COMPARE SLOANE'S MILESTONE WITH THE TWINS!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Landing in New York, the group were immediately escorted to their rooms where they would drop their things off before having to go to various studios for interviews and photoshoots.

They all entered the first photoshoot and they couldn't help but smile at the jersey they handed Isabella, Christen, and Mitch.

I. PRESS

21

M. PRESS

22

C. PRESS

23

"You really chose 21 huh?"

Isabella shrugged and grabbed the jersey and taking off her shirt to put it on since she was up first. One of the photographers handed us smaller jerseys.

A. PRESS

24

D. PRESS

24

Ashlyn chuckled and looked at all of the other jerseys.

"Are you trying to complete the alphabet or something?"

//

Michelle looked at Christen suggestively but Christen just looked away and shook her head.