We're Having Gay Sex with Isabella Press

We're Having Gay Sex with Isabella Press l Episode 107 l Comedy Podcast

!!!Warning!!! 

Kind of explicit content? IDK we're digging into Isabella's sex life (as the name of the podcast suggests), but the things in this, I got from WHGS Podcast episode 110, and the episode with Izzy Mccalla.

If you haven't tried listening to this podcast, I suggest you give it a listen because it's an amazing podcast. It's funny, educational, and it's gay.

Ashley: Okay tour dates for June, oh yeah, HAPPY PRIDE MONTH PEOPLE! But you little bottoms, I'm coming to Sacramento on the 21st, that whole weekend through the 23rd, I believe

Ashley: And then today, a gay icon, everyone loves her, especially the lesbians, Isabella Press is here today and...

Ashley took a deep breath and looked at the camera.

Ashley: Kate and I were having a hard time keeping our cool. She's just... she's amazing. I hope you enjoy today's episode.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Isabella: I kind of grew up under the spotlight since I was 11 when Mom joined the USWNT and it was kind of crazy.

Isabella: And I see people saying "she's all grown up now" and shit

Isabella: And I'm here looking at the comments like, of fucking course I did. You guys can't seriously expect me to be 11 forever.

Isabella: But it's crazy how people react when they see me wearing the things I'm wearing.

Isabella: Like, imagine when they find out I've had sex.

Ashley: Oh my god. Their minds would have exploded.

Isabella: Yeah, gagged honestly. Like I'm reading this while I'm getting pounded, I don't know about y'all.

Isabella: And with a pink dildo, no less.

Kate: As you should.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Isabella sat on the couch of Ashley Gavin's apartment, holding the mic up to her mouth as chatted for a little bit. She was invited to do the "We're Having Gay Sex" podcast and she had heard a few episodes of it so she agreed.

She let out a yawn since she really didn't get enough sleep last night. Hailee just flew in from Los Angeles and they were busy catching up with each other (and cuddling... and maybe a little bit of making out).

Ashley: It's like, the first week going into June, so Happy Pride!

Isabella smiled and shifted in her seat.