S02 E04 - 4 Singles, an Album and a Broken Heart

It's been about a month and the retirement buzz has finally died down, instead focused on the other upcoming projects that the couple has.

The main topic? The tour.

There had been some rumors speculating about one Isabella Press singing with her Moms but the family is still yet to address it, wanting to keep the details of the tour as private as possible, not wanting to spill any spoilers.

They have been in the studio all day, the release date of the EP nearing them, coming in faster than they had anticipated it to. Isabella is just like her mother, a perfectionist. She doesn't want to release anything that she isn't satisfied with.

//

"The past few months of working with Mom on this Album was the most stressful and fulfilling months of my life. It was hard for me to write the rest of the songs at first because I was restricting myself to kind of be family friendly but since when have I been family friendly? Let's be honest here."

Michelle chuckled from beside Isabella and nodded her head.

"Even when she was not allowed to curse, she found a way to not make things family friendly, imagine now that she is."

Isabella smiled proudly and nodded her head.

"It's a talent that God has given me, a talent I am thankful for having and i will cherish forever."

//

"Which one of these do you want to release as singles?"

Isabella looked at all the songs in conflict.

"I want them all as singles... okay maybe not this one. Shit we might remove this one from the Album all together."

"Why don't you hold on to this song for like the next time or something, I know you don't feel confident and stuff so we could just keep it in the drafts for now and work on it later."

Isabella looked at Michelle in thought before nodding, liking the idea instead of throwing the song away all together.

The song has potential, she just needs a better chorus for it.

At the end of the day, they were able to pick 4 songs out of 10 to be a single.

"Do you think people would like them?"

"They would be crazy not to."

//

"The genres of my songs are kind of something people don't expect me to put out. It's a mixture of super popish with kind of a little rap, then throw in some slow songs."

"One song is a ballad though."

Isabella looked up then nodded her head.

"Yeah, ballad-ish. I wrote these songs when I was still super heartbroken and I think that song was the first one I wrote. The rest of the songs kind of strayed from that a little bit I guess? Similar but different. Thinking bout it, a few songs could actually be in the ballad category but whatevs. It's done."

Michelle looked at her daughter proudly,

"I did good with you... your Mama and I did."

Izzy smiled and pulled her Mom into a tight hug.

"I love you guys."

"We love you more, and your Mama and I are so proud of you."

//

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The rest of the week, Isabella has released Daisies, one of the songs for her EP, hyping the fans up.