S03 E12: The Cook off

Being back in LA felt like heaven to the Presses, having a month break off from touring was what they needed the most right now and they finally got to rest (though you and I both know that they don't know how to rest and are actually doing more work stuff, but not living in a RV for a while seems to heaven to the very busy family.)

Isabella's first order of business when they arrived was to officially get her licence since she is now 18. She really needed it, since they had a lot of shoots for 100 thieves that could last until night time, she needed it to finally be able to drive by herself at night without disturbing her moms since they were also busy. So that's what she did, getting it after the first try.

"Mom, I'm going to the content house then meeting up with Billie."

Mitch looked up from feeding Aquila and looked at her daughter confused.

"You're meeting up with Billie?"

"Yeah, she has a photoshoot with Vogue or something and she asked me to go with her since Finneas and her parents are busy."

"You'll be here by dinner though, right? Because they're doing the cook off today and I'm pretty sure Quinn and the guys would want to spend time with you."

Isabella hummed and nodded her head.

"Yeah, it ends at like 4:30 so Imma be home by 5."

Michelle gave her a nod of approval, kissing her forehead before going back to feeding the twins. Isabella went over to Christen, who was washing the sp dishes, and gave her a kiss on the cheek as a goodbye before grabbing Christen's car keys, since she still wasn't able to buy her own car, and leaving to go to the 100 thieves content house.

.

LA traffic was a bitch, but after 30 minutes of driving she was able to pull up at the content house and smiling at the production team that were outside.

"Hey guys, they filming already?"

They nodded and greeted their boss. She greeted them back before going in, being met by more of the team. She walked to the kitchen and smiled at them, since they were already filming. Rae looked up from beside Leslie and squealed when she saw Isabella standing there.

"You're here!!"

Isabella grinned, pulling the shorter girl towards her into a side hug and kissed the side of her head.

"Hey babes."

She looked over at Leslie and gave her a soft smile, pulling the other girl into a side hug on the other side.

"Welcome to the family Leslie."

She grinned up at the younger girl and gave her a smile back.

"It's an honor to be here... boss."

Isabella pulled away from them and went over to Jack and Matt and gave them a hug.

"So what are y'all filming?"

"They're doing a cook off."

"You guys too? And with Rae and Leslie at the same team? Are y'all crazy?"

"HEY! WE'RE GOOD COOKS!"

"Sure hun, keep telling yourself that."

"Also, we need you to judge."

"Oh God, I'm gonna get good poisoning."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

While Isabella watched Rae, Leslie, Brooke and Neeko were causing havoc in the kitchen, on the other side of town, people were starting to arrive at the Press residence.