S03 E02: Bus Tour in Florida and First Show

It's finally time.

They all flew to Florida, where they were gonna kickstart the tour.

After flying for 3 hours using the private jet, they were ushered to the van so they would be out of all of the screaming fans who they smiled and waved at.

//

"We're kick-starting tour in FLORIDA!!"

Aquila and Diana sat on both Christen and Michelle's lap and the couple watched as both of their daughters squealed in excitement. Mitch grinned and looked back at the camera.

"They're excited to see Aunt Ashlyn, Aunt Ali, Aunt Alex, Charlie, and Sloan."

Aquila looked up at Michelle with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Ant Syd?"

Michelle chuckled and nodded her head.

"Oh yeah of course, and Aunt Syd."

.

Isabella looked at the camera and grinned as she sat beside Billie.

"I'm more excited to see the RV cause Mom and Billie wouldn't shut up about it."

"Mitch and I basically customized it from the ground up."

Isabella faced Billie with a raised eyebrow and a grin.

"Even the wheels?"

Billie chuckled and nodded her head.

"Surprisingly, even the wheels. Michelle somehow knows a shit ton about cars."

//

They arrived at the hotel room, where they would be staying tonight before they would move into the RV.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next day, they all went into the van, somehow fitting themselves in while the crew, the dancers, and the band were in the vans behind them. They were making their way to the venue where they would be performing the next day to get a feel of the venue and to see the RVs.

Once they pulled up their jaws dropped to see the "RVs" that was parked in front of them.

"Holy shit."

//

Isabella looked at the camera wide-eyed with her jaw dropped while Billie sat beside her giggling.

"Bitch y'all told me it was an RV?"

"They are RVs."

"BITCH THOSE ARE LITERAL TRUCKS!"

"A truck could be turned into an RV!"

//

Billie, Finneas, and Michelle looked at each other and grinned, pulling their luggage towards one of the huge trucks.

"Okay listen up bitches, we have 3 RVs. The second one is for the band and backup dancers and the third one is for the crew, capeesh?"

Everyone mumbled a reply, still in awe of what was in front of them but still wanting to reply to their boss out of respect.

"Andrew is staying in ours since he doesn't know anyone but if you want to join the second RV you are free to do so."

"No, I'll be in the second one, I need to get away from Billie and Finneas for a bit."