S02 E08 - Have Yourself a Disastrous Christmas

The crashing of the waves was heard from the vacation house they were renting in Hawaii, the chirping of the birds brought peace to both Michelle and Christen as they lazily stayed in bed, not wanting to get up.

//

Christen and Mitch looked at the camera and smiled.

"Last year we spent our Christmas freezing our asses off on the snow and now here we are tanning,"

Mitch looked at Christen and nodded, not keeping her eyes off of her.

"A huge glow up if you asked me."

Christen nodded in agreement.

"A big level up for sure."

//

They are going to be staying in Hawaii for 3 weeks, and they have been lounging here for a week now so they have been quite acquainted with the islanders.

A lot of the family were here, all of Christen's side of the family and half of Mitch's (Cause she was sure if they ALL came to Hawaii, the whole island would be taken over by them) even her mother and Olivia were here, Mitch's sister's first time spending any holiday with this amount of people.

Michelle's phone started ringing making her sit up and grab it from the nightstand. She didn't even bother checking who was calling and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"He's out."

Mitch sat up, wondering who my lawyer is talking about.

"Who's out? Like out of the closet or jail?"

"Michelle I am your lawyer, why would I call you about someone coming out of the closet?"

Christen looked at Michelle curiously when she noticed her wife blushing, knowing she got embarrassed in some way. She gave her a curious look while Michelle shrugged, putting it on speaker so Christen could hear too.

"I mean, you could have come out of the closet, and if that's the case congratulations."

"Mitch, I have been married to my wife for the longest time, you and Isabella were even there at the wedding."

"Oh.... yeah, I remember that."

Christen tried her best not to laugh but Ally, her lawyer, heard her.

"How do you put up with your wife Chris?"

Christen shrugged, even if they couldn't see each other Ally knew she was doing it.

"I honestly have no idea, that's what love does to you I guess."

"Anyway, he's free."

"You would have to be more specific Al, I know a lot of bastards in jail."

Before Ally could answer, Lola, Cecilia (Michelle's mother) and Cody barged into the room.

"She's missing."

Christen and I looked at each other concerned.

"Who's missing?"

"Olivia."

"I think she ran away."

"What do you mean she ran away?! Where is she?!"

The clearing of the throat from the other side of the phone caught all of our attention.

"This might information might help, your dad got out of jail."

Everybody froze, the air suddenly feeling so think, like they are having a hard time breathing.