S03 E05: New York Photoshoots

March 19, 2025

Michelle ended up flying to New York with a bunch of female streamers like Valkyrae, Pokimane, Fuslie, Lilypichu, Yvonne, Janet, and Tina because of the new capsule for re inc which is the gamer capsule and Isabella thought it would be a great idea to actually make female streamers the models for the capsule.

"Look at this jet."

Michelle watched in amusement as everyone looked around her jet in awe.

Christen called Mitch a few hours before, telling her that she forgot to tell them about the streamers so she and Santana went to one of the Starbucks where they were all meeting and now they are in the jet.

//

"I'm pretty sure that Isabella has something up her sleeve when she proposed the idea of Rae and the gang coming to the photo shoot but it's fun having them around and not be alone in the plane."

//

Everyone took their seats and they were off to New York.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The girls ended up staying at Michelle's New York apartment since it was big enough for all of them and Michelle stayed in the RV with the rest of her family.

The morning came and it was photoshoot time before the show, it was going to be quick (or as quick as Michelle could seeing as she was the photographer) and since they were having the photoshoot around the arena, they didn't have to go anywhere else.

"Okay girlies, here are the clothes." 

Michelle rolled in the clothes making them grin in excitement but she noticed Rae missing. She looked around only to see her with Isabella and they seem to be having a serious conversation. Deciding to ignore it, trusting that her daughter would tell her in time.

"Pick anything out of these, you could miss match it if you would like, don't be afraid to express yourself."

While they went to change their clothes, Aquila and Diana walked out with Christen wearing the clothes but the baby/toddler version of the collection.

"You guys like the new design? Auntie Toby and Auntie Klingy designed them."

"Pinces? Me and Ana?"

Mitch giggled and bend down to carry Aquila, making sure that she doesn't hit the camera that was hanging on her shoulder while Diana was carried by Christen.

"Yes, you and Diana are both our little princesses."

"Mom? Where my crown den? I need crown cause I'm princess."

"Okay sassy girl, we'll buy you a crown before we leave tomorrow."

"Me and and and.... and Ana bot-both get crown because we both princess."

The girls came back out into the parking lot wearing the re inc merch so Michelle gently places Aquila back on the floor so they could follow around.

"Okay ladies, strike a pose."

//

"What were you and Rar talking about?"

Isabella eyed Harold before eying him suspiciously.

"Did Mom get you into this?"

Harold immediately shook his head and put his hand up in surrender.

"No, just curious."

"She was showing me a picture of Bingus."

"Lies."