S04 E01: Movie Season

"THAT'S A WRAP EVERYBODY!!"

Everubody stood up amd clapped their hands. Michelle stood up from the dorector's chair as she went and hugged Hailee Steinfield, with Zendaya, Chloe Grace-Moretz and Saoirse Ronan joined in on the group hug making the director chuckle.

After 3 months of filming in Lima,Ohio (half of those are spent trying not to get flashbacks and anxiety attacks while filming cause Michelle was still trying to get over said events in her hometown, especially filming in the old house) they were finally allowed to fly back home to Los Angeles, just in time too for Channing's wedding.

Michelle made eye contact with Christen, who was at the side clapping along with the rest, giving her a soft smile.

Christen has been especially supportive during the whole process, with Michelle basically reliving her whole ass life before meeting Christen, going back to all that trauma (not to mention exposing her very colorful past relationships A/n: wink wink, we'll get into that in Glory Days lmao) and with the rest of her projects for the rest of the year.

//

Michelle and Christen smiled at the camera, holding each other's hand.

"Aaaand, we're back."

They smiled at Harold and nodded.

"And busier than ever."

Michelle couldn't help but snort and nod her head rapidly in agreement.

"Busier is an understatment honey. With re inc and more projects."

"By more projects you mean 4 movies, 2 albums and a recording session for a movie?"

Michelle hummed and nodded her head.

"That is exactly what I mean."

//

Walking into their car, she waved at her crew. They were about to go back to the Santana's childhood home where Santana's mom, Maribel, was looking after Aquila, Diana and Isabella and take them to the wrap party.

They were about to pull out of the parking lot, when they heard a bunch of things drop. They turned to see what happened only to see a bunch of paper on the ground, a laughing Hailee and Zendaya had this 'I am so done' look.

They were the perfect representation of Santana and I's relationship. They are literally the perfect actors to play us.

They looked at each other and chuckled before fully pulling out of the parking lot.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Entering the childhood hime that Michelle has been too familiar with, they grinned when they heard Bambi bark and start running towards them. They both bent down to start petting them before standimg back up and hugging Maribel, who just came out of the kitchen.

"Hola Mija. They're in the kitchen."

Michelle grinned and went to the kitchen, leaving Christen and Maribel to talk. Isabella, the now 19-year-old, was making some quesedillas with the twins. Once the twins saw their mom, their faces instantly lit up.

"Mommmyyyy wook! Qesodiwas."

"Yummy mommy, want twy?"

Michelle's grin grew wider as Diana held out a small piece and she bend down so Di could pop it in her mouth.

"Thank you my love, it tastes wonderful."