S01 E07- Mukbangs and Online Game Night: Uno

Another day, another day to train.

Right now, the Presses are on their way to the Rose Bowl Stadium to train with the girlies again before they go on a Christmas break in a week.

They rolled up in the parking lot in their jeep and started walking inside the stadium.

"Mom, Dinah said she's taking me out to lunch later, probably also dinner, so I might not be able to come with you guys to the clinic after training."

Michelle smiled and nodded her head.

"Do you need a lift?"

"Nah, she'll come and get me at a park near by."

Michelle nodded her head and they went to the locker rooms to change into their training gear. After training, a bath and changing into jormal clothes, Isabella said goodbye to her parents and walked towards the park nearby where Dinah said she would pick her up.

Christen and Michelle and the twins staying for a little while for the annual check up.

//

"We're going to the clinic to kind of have our annual check-up to see if we are still fit and all that good stuff."

"Yeah, with the Olympics coming up next year, we have to make sure we are in our tip-top shape."

//

The Press couple entered the clinic with the twins and smiled at their dietitian.

"Heyyy, nice to see you guys again."

"Heyyyy. So we could start off by weighing you both and taking your height, normal procedure."

Michelle and Christen nodded, putting their kids down at the play pen at the corner of the room, before doing as what they were told.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Isabella arrived in the park just a few minutes earlier than they planned because the stadium was closer than Dinah's house. She slumped down on a bench and started listening to music to pass the time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The dietitian just finished getting their BMI.

"So everything seems to be great at Christen's side, everything is normal just keep up with the food plan that you are observing now. Michelle om the other hand, you are underweight."

She gave them their papers as their eyes scanned over the scribbling on the paper, Christen leaning in to see what was on Michelle's.

"So I have here a new food plan. More yogurt, whole-grain bread and pasta since it is one of the safest way of gaining weight. Don't forget the vegetables and fruits, you have to keep it balanced, am I clear?"

"Yes doc."

"Come back in 2 weeks and let's see if you are improving."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Isabella glanced back at her watch to see that she had been waiting there for about 20 minutes now.

//

"Maybe she's just late? Something came up? I don't know. But she's coming for sure, she promised and she promised that she would never break her promises anymore. Plus she is the one who ardanged this date... so she's coming... right?"

//

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once they arrived home after grocery shopping and going to Chipotle for lunch, Christen took the girls upstairs for a nap while Michelle went to set everything up in her studio and started the live stream since they were doing their annual game night as friends, well not technically night cause it's 2:30 in the afternoon but game night sounds catchier.