S04 E07: Meeting the Parents

Both Isabella and Paige have been dating for 2 weeks now, and this is the longest she had gone without actually introducing who she was dating to her parents... but in her defense, this is the first person she dated that her moms haven't met yet.

And the first person she ever dated period. 

Isabella grabbed Bambi, tying her in her leash because she had been stuck in the house for god knows how long. Rae also is bringing Mika to the shoot so Bambi could finally meet her. Izzy used the extra key Paige gave her and opened up her girlfriend's front door.

Bambi barked so she leaned down and took the leash off of her and watched her run towards her girlfriend's Stream room, where they heard her girlfriend's angelic raspy voice.

"It's gonna be a short stream today because I have plans with my Guh!"

Isabella grinned and slowly walked in so people won't hear her. She softly knocked on the door, giving her time to mute her mic so people won't hear them. Perks of dating a streamer who doesn't show her face.

"Hey, honey."

"Hey, babe."

Isabella sat on her lap and watched her play, leaning her back on her. She noticed the car she was driving in-game and chuckled.

"RX-7 nice, you and Mom would definitely get along."

Paige looked at her girlfriend confused but she just chuckled.

"Your Mom knows about cars?"

"Are you kidding me? She lived and breathed for them. She was a racer, a street racer. She owned this exact car when she was 15, worked on it herself. I think she still has it parked in Ohio or Atlanta or something."

Paige looked at her girlfriend in awe.

"I can't wait to meet your Mom."

"And she can't wait to meet you too, they both can't."

"Okay, I wanna say something before I unmute myself."

Isabella hummed and looked at her, amusement and admiration shining in both our eyes.

"I can't fucking believe your EMS."

"I'M ROLEPLAYING AS MY MOM OKAY?! Plus everybody hates the cops and nobody could and should hate me. I'm a Press."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Michelle took the day off so the 4 of them decided to go to the music store to buy the twins their own instruments. They know how to play the basics of piano, harp, ukulele, and guitar already, but to properly play the violin, they need to buy a 1/16 or a 1/10 depending on what they need to be able to play the violin to play more comfortably.

The couple watched the twins start running around, Aquila immediately going to the pianos while Diana went to the bongos.

"Mama, can we buy bwue? And sticks?"

Mitch chuckled and nodded, reaching up to get the Blue bongos Diana was pointing at and some drum sticks because hers broke yesterday while they were practicing. She heard Aquila playing the piano, of the piece that they were both practicing. Chopin Minute Waltz (Op. 64. No. 1)

Christen and Michelle leaned on the piano as Mitch held Diana in my arms, both of them swaying to the music. People started gathering around, asking permission if it was okay to film her, and doing so when Michelle and Christen gave them the go.