S01 E02- Crazy Rich Asians?

The sun was up, and so we're the Press family and it feels like everybody in the house was just rustling and bustling all morning.

It started when Michelle woke up at 4 in the morning.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Michelle was in a deep sleep until the clock strikes 4 and BAM! Her eyes just opened up and she sat up abruptly, not only startling Bambi, who was sleeping at the side but herself as well. She looked at the clock and stood up, making sure not to wake Christen up.

"Fuck I forgot to buy the chicken."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And that was the beginning of their day.

Michelle usually sets the vibe at their house, if she wakes up stressed, there is tension in the house if she wakes up happy then there would be no problem but today, this was not the case, though Christen usually tends to level her out most of the time and this was not the day.

"Isabella the chicken ran away."

Isabella whipped her head back and looked at her mother confused.

"Mom, the chicken is dead."

"Well, something fucking happened to it, help me find it."

With furrowed eyebrows, she helped her mother find the (dead) chicken around the kitchen.

//

Christen and Michelle sat on the couch for the interview.

"I grew up in a crazy rich Asian-Esque household where they would have this fancy dinner party every month where we had to dress up all fancy and shit and I was forced to perform for their business partners and family members 3 times, ballet, piano, and singing and I remember hating it."

She nodded her head and looked out the window like she was reminiscing her trauma.

"And despite this not being remotely close to the party my parents were throwing, it kind of set my expectations high ya know."

"It doesn't help that you are literally a perfectionist."

Michelle looked at Christen offended... by then nodded her head, accepting the fact that she indeed, is a perfectionist.

"As much as I would like to deny that shit, it really do be true though."

//

"I FOUND IT!"

Michelle's head snapped at Isabella who was holding a whole chicken by the leg. 

"Where the fuck was it?"

"It was under the table."

Christen walked into the kitchen confused, Aquila and Diana, holding onto her pants as they walked with her.

"Why are you holding the chicken like that?"

Aquila latched off of Christen and started walking towards the chicken but Isabella lifted it up and put it in the pan before pointing at Michelle.

"You know what? I'm not even going to ask."

"You just did though."

"Michelle, I swear to god."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

While Michelle was doing her thing in the kitchen, Christen was asked by her wife to go and get some of the champagne since their wine cellar was just full of wine (as it should) and Michelle wanted more "variety" for the drink choices. Then afterward, she would go and get Ashlyn, Ali, Sue, Pinoe, Tobin, and Kling from the airport since they were flying in for the small celebration of Isabella's call up then flying to New York in a few days for more World Cup media things.