S05 E34: Lights Out

West Side Story has been rehearsing for over a week now, and so far everything has been going great. Izzy didn't really have a lot of choreo to practice, so she was just studying her lines and her songs most of the time while the rest were rehearsing.

She may have joined in when they were learning the steps to America and tried to convince Steven to let her dance during the scene, so the wardrobe department is trying to find a wig that would fit her so no one would notice it was her since she was not there during the scene.

She has a lot of time outside the dance studio, including now, which is why she is in Hailee's apartment in New York. Both of them hanging out, with Hailee helping her read lines.

They were about to start reading when Hailee stoop up and grabbed Isabella's hand. Isabella followed her without any question, but she was looking at her with a curious smile. "What's happening right now?"

"We really need to act it, you know. So you're really prepared." Isabella shook her head and laughed, just following the girl as she led her to the kitchen. "Up," Hailee pointed at the table, helping the younger girl up on the table. 

She watched as Hailee went down the corner, peaking her head cutely making Isabella grin.

"Okay, light's camera, action."

Isabella bit her lip, but read her lines nonetheless. "¿Quién es?"

Hailee dramatically showed herself, making Isabella giggle at how adorable she looked. "It's me!"

"Are you crazy? You can't - what are you doing, spooking around como si fuera una rata! ¿Cómo supiste dónde vivo?"

Hailee looked confused since she did not understand what Isabella said, but she looked down at the script and continued reading the lines anyway. "Come down! Meet me on the corner."

"¡Tú no puedes estar aquí!" At this point, Isabella had her script down at the table beside her, having already slightly memorized her lines.

"What's that mean?"

"It means go away!"

"Can I come up?"

"No!"

Hailee awkwardly spread her hands out, suddenly feeling her role as Tony, making Isabella try to stop herself from smiling since they were basically "acting" the scene out. "But I found you!"

"Please. My brother's so angry now, he might -" Isabella paused, waiting for Hailee to continue. But the older girl was far too distracted to realize it was her turn, so Isabella cleared her throat making her look down at the script bashfully.

Hailee cleared her throat before reading the line. "I'll make him like me. Everybody does."

"There's nobody who everybody likes."

"Yeah, but... So long as you like me, I'm OK with that." Hailee grinned before she added her own input in the line. "Plus that's not true, everybody likes you."

"¡Shh! ¡No hables! Tienes que... Please, you have to go." Isabella bit the inside of her cheek, her cheeks tinted red as she turned her head, keeping eye contact with Hailee. "I didn't know we were adding our own lines now."

Hailee just kept the huge grin on her face, as she made her way towards Isabella, catching her by surprise when she held her waist and pinned her around.

Isabella squealed and held onto Hailee, keeping her hand on her shoulder so she won't fall before Hailee dropped her gently on the floor. "¡Ay Dios mío! ¡No, no, no, no...! Hailee what the fuck?"

"That's not part of the script," Hailee replied cheekily, making Isabella look at her with an unamused look.

"As if you didn't add lines to the script already." But Isabella just rolled her eyes and looked at the script. "Then I see Anita and Bernardo, watch them before going out to the window again."