Yas Queen!: Backstage at SIX on BROADWAY - Episode 1

[Intro Music]Welcome to the show, to the historemix

[Intro Music]
Welcome to the show, to the historemix

Switching up the flow as we add the prefixEverybody knows that we used to be six wives

Abby grabbed the camera after she made herself presentable and turned it on, facing it to her face.

"Hello Queendom, it's Abby Meuller, and I would like to welcome you to 'YAS QUEEN!' The SIX the Musical, Presses vlog! I know a few weeks ago, Caitlin Kinnunen started her vlog for The Prom during rehearsals but this week is special because I am dragging you along to BroadwayCon."

She brought the camera closer to her face, then it transitioned to her in BroadwayCon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She brought the camera out of her bag and started filming herself again. She brought up her Backstage Guest Pass and showed it to the camera.

"Hello Quuendom, we are here, BroadwayCon. The Queens are reuniting after the other day's rehearsal."

She turned the camera, to show the rest of her castmates talking to Santana, Quinn, Britt, Mercedes and Tina.

"I think Mitch is with the cast of the Prom right now, but we'll be seeing her later. She's a busy busy woman."

Abby turned the camera back to her and started walking out of the green room they were assigned. She turned the camera off because they were going to be given instructions.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"This is very exciting, guess where we are?"

They were in the Lobby, with her and the bunch of the queens, the rest of the Trouble Tones in a circle just talking about the schedule. The camera captured Mitch walking to the circle with the rest of the Prom cast and the twins behind her.

"And the main Queen has arrived."

Abby walked towards where Michelle was and gave her a wave. Michelle saw this so she waved back and gave Abby a hug.

"How is BroadwayCon so far?"

"Well, so far the lobby looked great."

Mitch chuckled and shook her head, giving the actor a smile.

"Touche. I'll see you later, they are like lost puppies, so I have to get them to the green room."

"Okay, see you later Mitch."

Abby filmed Michelle walking back to The Prom Company before she turned the camera to Quinn, Santana, Britt, Tina, and Mercedes, who was watching Michelle walk away. They looked at the camera and shook their heads.

"Bitch really abandoned us here."

"I HEARD THAT!"

Santana leaned forward and grinned.