S05 E25: Austin, Texas

Hailee and Isabella both sat across from each other, stealing galnces as they did their own things. They were both in Hailee's hotel room as to not be seen by anyone since no one really knew that Hailee is in Austin, where the USWNT training camp so happens to be.

The actress cleared her throat and descreetly scooted closer to the soccer player. Isabella, who had her laptop on her lap wih her glasses on, gave her a side glance, a small grin on her face when she noticed that Hailee was looking anywhere but her.

She could feel Hailee's finger kind of glaze hers while she kept her attention on her phone. Hailee cleared her throat making Isabella giggle before grabbing her hand and resting it on her lap as she continued doing her school work.

Hailee's head snapped at Isabella, who kept her attention on the screen, and bit her lip, trying to stop herself of smiling too hard. She grinned and slowly rested her head on Isabella's shoulder before going back to scrolling on her phone.

They were in the cusp between being together and being friends, having gone on unofficial dates and just spending all of their free time together.

They haven't really talked about their relationship status, but Hailee knew Isabella well enough to know that she is not ready for an official relationship but they are also really interested in each other.

But she was willing to wait for the younger girl.

Choosing to make this part of thier lives private (despite it not being official) has been an unconsious decision the both of them made, since they were both really under the lime light.

"Mom and Mama are landing tomorrow before the game, do you want to come get them with me?"

Hailee looked up in thought before nodding her head. "Theo and the twins are coming as well, right?"

Izzy nodded her head and they both went back to doing their own things, trying not to think about each other.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Presses ended up staying in the same hotel as the USWNT, so everyone has just been visiting their room, excited to finally meet Theo and see the their old teammates again.

They were now on the field, warming up for their game, when she heard a bunch of fans scream the moment she stepped on the grass. She looked up and chuckled, seeing the signs fans made.

'It's my birthday, you're my present: 22 Isabella Press'

'22, Can I take you to prom?'

'Have my babies number 22'

'*fan's number with a winky face*'

Isabella shook her head and just partnered up with Emily Sonnett for their warm up.

Ever since she revealed in the podcast that she was single, the whole world just became extra flirty, even when she said she was dating someone else at the moment.

"Looks like that girl is ready to propose to you."

She looked back at the fans, who seemed to be holding a tiffany ring box, and laughed, flashing her a smile making the fan scream louder.

Isabella scanned the part where her parents said they would be, only to see Hailee, Florence, Zendaya and Tom in the crowd with them, Hailee holding a hyper Theo.

She gave them a smile and a wave, befkre jogging towards them, making the fans freak out more. Pulling herself up, she gave Zendaya, Florence and Tom a ghug in greating.

"I'm so glad you guys were able to make it."

"You gave us free tickets, of course we will come," Tom said with a cheeky grin.