S02 E05- Media Day

"Isabella, you ready?"

Isabella looked up and looked at her mom, who was waiting for her by the door. She gave her a nod and helped the twins down the rest of the stairs while before making their way to the car.

//

Isabella and Michelle sat in front of the camera with smiles on their faces, Isabella having a more nervous one out of the two.

"We're going to be going to James Corden today, it's going to be the first time that I am going to be performing a song and I am lowkey crapping my pants."

Michelle looked at Isabella and shook her head in disappointment.

"We do not say crap in this household... we say shit. Don't be a pussy, say the word."

Isabella looked past the camera, where Christen was standing there looking at her wife like she had given up. They both looked eyes and both of them shook their heads at each other, while Michelle went on a rant about how excited she is for her daughter.

//

They all went in the Jeep Wrangler, making their way to the studio where James Corden is being filmed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cheering could be heard as Michelle and Isabella were called up to the couch beside James. They quickly gave them a hug, waving at the audience before taking their seat on the couch in front of him.

"It's good to have you both here, oh my gosh."

They smiled at the Britt then smiled at each other.

"It's crazy coming here because fun fact, this show is actually my Mom's first interview ever, especially that was aired on television so that make you also being my first ever official interview."

The audience cheered once again and James gave the both of them a huge smile.

"That's crazy, but correct me if I'm wrong but the both of you aren't here to promote the same things, right?"

They both nodded.

"I am here to promote my album called 'Bitching Hours', it came out about a week ago and yeah."

James brought out a copy of the album out and showed it to the crowd.

"Okay Bitching Hours, not gonna lie when I first heard your songs here, you released Dasies first right?"

Isabella hummed and nodded.

"Yup, thought it would be a great first glimpse of the album and the genre itself, kind of a shock factor ya know."

James looked at the teenager wide-eyed and nodded his head.

"Oh, we know. Is that what you are going to be performing for us today?"

Isabella immediately shook her head and chuckled.

"No, are you crazy? Do you know how many times I'm gonna have to bleep the word fuck?"

The crowd laughed and James looked at the camera comically. Michelle chuckled, meeting the eyes of Christen in the crowd, who was just shaking her head.

"Moving on... so this is your first album and it's about heartbreak?"

"And being a bad bitch. I mean that is why the album title is 'Bitching Hours' ya know. You listen to this album when you feel like you are taking over the world. I want to empower women with my songs and despite recieving mixed reviews about it but yeah, this is my baby."