S05 E19: Tech Week

The week started as it usually does in the Press household... busy. Very very busy.

It started at 5 in the morning, where Theo woke up all fussy because her diaper is full. The cries of the almost 3 week old rang through Christen and Michelle's bedroom making Michelle stir in her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes to see her wife still asleep so she carefully got up and went over to the crib Yeye and Mimi bought for their visit.

She leaned down and smiled softly at her youngest daughter, and carefully picked her up. The sun had not risen yet, so it was pretty dark outside so Mitch quickly unwrapped the baby from the burrito wrap she was in and changed her diaper before changing her into a cute little Stitch onesie.

Deciding to start her day early, she carried Theo, who has just been staring at her Mom the whole time finally stopping when she was in a clean diaper, before going to the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of milk then going out so she and Theo could watch the sunrise.

Once Theo finished the bottle, she stayed quiet while looking around. Michelle would notice that she would stare at a tree or at a butterfly that flew by and start laughing, making Michelle's day 100 times better already.

"You're energetic, huh?"

Her hazel/green eyes made eye contact with Michelle, making her melt.

"Girl, you already got me wrapped around my finger."

They both stayed there for a while until they could hear music in the house. Michelle pulled her phone out to check the time.

6:15 am

She chuckled and quickly replied to her manager, who reminded her that she had a photoshoot later, before pulling Theo closer to her body and started walking into the house.

"Let's see what your sisters are up to, okay?"

Walking into the kitchen, she could hear the familiar and soothing beat of Corpse's song ring through the speaker. She quickly covered Theo's ears before taking in the sight in front of her.

Tell her throw it back, then I blow a bagDrop it down low, let 'em know it's like thatFeel like I'm hexed, yeah, that bitch badCollar on her neck and her ass real fat

Isabella and the twins were banging their heads while they danced around, Yeye was bringing our his gardening tool and Mimi was cooking breakfast so she was by the stove. The slight swaying and slight headbanging did not go unnoticed.

Not wanting to be a part of this, Michelle looked at Theo (who looked just as confused) before slowly walking back upstairs where Christen was meditating. How she manages to meditate despite all of the noise going on downstars? Michelle will never know.

//

Michelle, who was still holding onto Theo, gave the camera a confused look.

"Good morning, I guess..."

Theo started to move a little making Mitch look down at her and grin, talking to the baby in her baby voice.

"You have crazy sisters, very crazy sisters. Yes, you do, yes you do."

Michelle looked up awkwardly and sighed.

"I sound so fucking stupid."

//

Christen opened her eyes and smiled when she saw 2 of her favorite people. She stretched her arms out so Michelle gently placed Theo in her arms before taking a shower cause she had a shoot for a magazine before she needs to go to the theater for tech week.