S04 E06: "...sO yOu WoRk FoR 100 tHiEvEs??"

A week after the pride concert, it was back for filming since they have pushed it back enough and they are under a strict filming schedule. It's easier to film this though because Mitch, Scarlett, and Santana themselves were the ones who wrote the script and Michelle is the one directing the film so it was just like them messing around really.

They chose to film in Los Angeles for a month before continuing in Paris and London so they could spend as much time with Isabella before they go to another continent. The next time they will see her is when they help her move into her apartment for college because she had a lot of work here in LA.

"Do you think this would be the best wardrobe for this scene?"

Santana and Scarlett have been staring at the rack of clothes in front of them for a few minutes now, not knowing the vision that Michelle had for their characters.

"Just dress how you would normally wear, anything is good."

Sanatana groaned while, Scarlett just chuckled as she started to go through the rack.

"You know you saying it won't fucking help right?"

"You wear clothes every day Lopez, it's not that hard."

"What if I don't though? I don't wear clothes when I sleep."

"Keep the sex talk in the bedroom please."

They watched Michelle walk away. Scarlett shook her head at the both of them and went into one of the changing rooms.

"I swear we won't get anything done with the both of you."

"It's her fault, acting like she hasn't seen me naked. She and I fucking dated for goodness sake. She never complained about seeing me naked."

"SANTANA DIABLA LOPEZ SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Michelle stared at her wife as she studied the camera angle that Michelle set up. Christen has started to take interest in cinematography and videography since they have been talking about putting up a production company and she wanted to see the inner workings of what they do in creating movies.

And what better way to do that than by taking advantage of the film her wife is directing, writing, producing, and acting in. She wanted to make her time productive and use tpher time wisely instead of just riding along.

The 5-year-olds are in front of the camera, doing poses in front of their mother, making Christen grin as she filmed the twins.

"Can you pose for Mama?"

The 2 giggled as they made silly faces.

"Mama, come here pwease?"

Aquila went over and pulled her mother and stood in front of the camera while Diana struggled to pull the chair so Michelle went over to see if she wanted help.

"Do you want help bubs?"

"No mommy, I'm otay."

She giggled as she continued watching her youngest try and pull the wooden chair.

"Mommy, why is this heavy?"

"Cause it's made out of wood honey... Are you sure you don't want help?"

She could see the conflict in her emerald green eyes as she looked at the chair, looked at Michelle, then looked at Christen and her older sister who was waiting for her.

"Ugh fine, can you also help me up pwease? Tank you."

She knew it was hard for her to ask for help, that's how she knows that they are her children, because they want to be independent. They would usually ask each other for help (like the time they were able to climb out of the crib together when they were 3 which is why they transitioned to a bed) and don't ask for help from both her and Christen as much as possible.