S05 E04: New York, New York

Michelle moved around the kitchen, both her kids on both of her arms as they started making breakfast for all 4 of them, Mitch using the twins as her arm.

"Okay Di, grab 2 eggs over there please, and crack it for Mommy."

Diana grabbed the eggs and cracked them in a bowl, her small soft hands grasping the egg, having to add a little more force than usual.

"Akie babe, grab the fork over there and start mixing the eggs."

Michelle squat so that her daughter could reach it, and stayed down as she started mixing the eggs. Christen started wobbling in the kitchen, her hand on her growing belly, looking at the 3 girls confused.

"Is this your way of working out now?"

Michelle turned around and smiled, the twins still concentrating on mixing the eggs. Christen grinned at Michelle's amused face.

"We just finished down at the pool so we decided to make you and little bean some breakfast."

"When are we going to the OB?"

Mitch told the kids to pour the mix in the pan after they added salt and pepper, before turning to her wife with a small grin on her face.

"We're going when I hear back from Addison, and now are you taking your vitamins? 400 micrograms of Folacin, and need to go out and get some sun for Vitamin D... oh and-"

"Are you going all doctor on me now?"

Michelle froze, put her kids down, and plated the eggs before looking at Christen, who was just looking at her with a knowing look. She opened and closed her mouth like a fish out of water, before shutting her mouth and shaking her head.

"Nope, not at all, nope."

They did a short staring contest, waiting to see who would break first. In the end, Christen won. She started walking towards the dinner table and started eating the eggs her wife and daughters made.

Michelle looked at her with a grin before wiping her hands and making more, since the egg they cooked was just enough for Christen.

Just as Michelle was cooking, her phone rang.

"Can someone please get that?"

Akie grabbed it from the counter and looked at the screen.

"Mommy who is Little Grey?"

The curious look on Michelle's face was replaced with a grin. She wiped her hands, made sure that the fire was low, before taking the phone from her daughter's hands and putting the phone by her ear.

Christen looked at her wife curiously. She heard Grey before, but she can't quite put a finger on who exactly that is.

"Hey, Little Grey. What's up?"

"Stop calling me that? That nickname really stuck despite all these years?"

Michelle chuckled, finished what she was cooking before sitting beside her wife. The twins followed suit, sitting in front of their Moms and they started getting their own food.

Christen gave her wife a curious look, silently asking her wife who that was. She mouthed 'tell you later' making Chris nod her head.

"Of course, you will forever be Little Grey."

"Shut up, anyway, I heard you were coming to New York soon? When are you coming? I need you here at the hospital."

"Okay, only call me when you need something sure. But we will be there tomorrow. We'll be staying the whole day since Christen is going to visit one of their factories for re-inc."