S03 E03: Atlanta and Finally Legal

March 15, 2025

The first 3 shows were amazing, it only got better and better as they slowly got used to the pace of everything, from getting ready to meeting the fans and performing for the fans.

//

"Florida has been great but we also can't wait for Atlanta because we get to see family."

"Yeah, Mimi and Yeye live here, plus Lola flew over a few days ago for Isabella's birthday."

"My baby is turning 18!"

//

With the show and the dinner party being prepared while on the road, it was bound to be such an exhausting day. The concert was moved a couple hours early so everything before that was also moved.

It was 8 am and everyone was dragging their feet to the dressing room.

Michelle sat down the chair as she was handed the schedule.

8:00 am- 9:30 am: Hair and makeup

9:30 am - 10:30 am: Soundcheck

10:30 am - 12:00 pm: Meet and Greet

12:00 pm- 2:00 pm: Lunch/break

2:00 pm- 6:00 pm: show

6:00 pm- 7:00 pm: Hair and makeup/photoshoot

7:00 pm- onwards: 18th Birthday dinner

The schedule was jam-packed but Michelle and Christen were looking forward to celebrate their eldest being legal.

Looking at her daughter through the mirror, she waited until they made eye contact and when they did, she pointed at her using her lips and her eyebrows pointed to the direction of the chair beside her. Everyone watched in amusement, especially Christen who was just sitting beside her getting her hair straightened, as Isabella reluctantly made her way over there.

"I'm gonna give you something."

Isabella waited patiently and watched as her mother brought her wallet out and handed her a credit card.

"Since you are now legal, this now belongs to you."

Isabella looked up in shock before slowly grabbing it from her mom's hand.

"Seriously?"

Michelle chuckled and nodded her head.

Isabella had always had a fascination on credit cards, wanting to have one of her own. She spent a lot of time with Santana and Brittany growing up and they LOVED swiping their cards and she saw the power it holds.

Also getting to do and buy stuff without her mom knowing because she would then need to ask her for money was a relief. The amount of times she tried to surprise her mother but failed because she straight up had to tell her her plans annoyed her.

"How much is in this?"

"By in this you mean... your bank account?"

Isabella nodded and watched as Christen handed Michelle her what seemed to her as her bank statements. She got the papers and her eyes bulged when she saw what was on the paper.

Account Current Balance: $259,935,139

"Is this real? Fuck if this is how much money my bank account has imagine you and Mama's."