S05 E11: What are you Thankful For?

November 25, 2012 [Homevideo]

The camera jiggled for a little bit before it finally settled on one spot to see 5-year-old Isabella looking at the camera amused before Michelle sat down beside her.

"What is this for Mommy?"

"I'm just here to ask you a couple of questions, is that okay? We're sending this to Abuelo and Lola for thanksgiving."

Isabella hummed and looked up at the ceiling in thought before she turned back to her mother and nodded her head.

"Okay so, tell me something about yourself."

"My name is Isabella Blaire Martins, I am 5 years old and I live in New York City."

.

November 25, 2026

Aquila, Diana and Isabella were all sat down on the couch looking at Christen and Michelle questioningly.

"What are we doing here Mom?"

"Just a few questions for research."

The twins, who were on either side of Isabella, sat on the couch all energized since they just ate a bunch of chocolate cake.

"Okay, we could start off by you guys saying something about yourselves. Name, Age, and where you live."

"My name is Aquila Elise Press, I am 5 years old and I live in Los Angeles."

"My name is Diana Elaine Press, Akie is my older twin sister so I am also 5 and I also live in Los Angeles with my Mommy and Mama."

The two looked at Isabella, who was giving her Mom a "really?" look but Michelle just gave her the go signal so she sighed and went along,

"My name is Isabella Blaire Press, I am 19 years old and I, like my sisters, live in Los Angeles but I am staying at Palo Alto with my girlfriend because I am currently attending University,"

"What's your favortie food?"

Isabella giggled and tilted her head so she could make eye contact with her mother.

"This is for Christmas right? So they know what to cook?"

Michelle chuckled and nodded her head.

"Probably so Lola and Abuelo won't have to fight over what to cook."

Isabella hummed in thought, before looking at the camera with a huge grin on her face.

"Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza."

.

The twins looked at each other with a huge grin on their faces before they both simultaneously said "pancakes" before giving each other a high-five.

It was silent while they waited for Isabella, who was just smiling at her younger siblings before snapping her head up, realizing that it was her turn.

"Uh... Pepperoni Pizza, yeah."

"Still?"

The oldest Press child shrugged her shoulder and chuckled.

"What can I say? Pizza is basically sent from Heaven."

"What is you favorite instrument to play?"

Isabella walked out of frame and wobbled into the music room, only to come out with a ukulele with her name engraved on it.

"This mini guitar."