Snacks with Sam Mewis and Lynn Williams Ft. Isabella Press

Sam and Lynn sat on the side of the table with all their podcast stuff set up in Isabella and Sophia's room, the latter watching them on her bed watching in amusement as they did their catch-up. Fixing the glasses that rested on her face, she grinned when she was finally called over.

"And now, we have our guest for today. She's a forward for the Stanford University Women's soccer team and a forward for the USWNT, a singer, songwriter, 100 Thieves Co-owner, and the daughter of both Michelle and Christen Press... ISABELLA BLAIRE PRESS!"

Isabella went and sat in the middle of them, grabbing one of the mics and removing it from the stand so she could hold it comfortably. "I am not used to any of you calling me by my full government name but hello ladies."

Running her hand through her hair, Isabella grinned as she leaned into her chair.

"So, how's college? How's Stanford?"

"Stanford is amazing, I love my team, my professors are cool, and I am not their half of the time." Isabella chuckled. "But my professors are understanding and they send me modules and exercises to help me keep up with the lessons."

Sam and Lynn chuckled, knowing the younger girl had a busy schedule, causing her to have to fly to New York or drive to LA since she had a lot of things going on. "You're taking Political Science and Music, right? You're planning to be a lawyer?"

Isabella snorted and shook her head. "No, as much as I respect people who are under that profession, not for me. I'm thinking of going more into being a detective but I also have other projects so this is just my fallback in case something happens."

"You guys are so cool."

The younger girl chuckled and shook her head. "Nah."

"Only cool people would reply that."

"So, how's life? Anything happening?"

They gave her a knowing look, making the forward shake her head and laugh. Ever since Sonnett kept bugging her about her album, the fans started bugging her more. "Life's great, and I know that question is about my upcoming album so all I'm going to say is that it's almost done, just a few finishing touches, but Mom and I have been working on it, I have been working with a few other artists, and it's coming along quite nicely. But aside from that, I just did my first ever audition and I got the job so that's fun."

"Will you possibly... maybe... give us a sneak peek."

"As much as I want to, I don't have any of the new songs with me, I intentionally didn't download any of them cause I knew this was going to happen."

They playfully glared at Isabella, who gave them a smug look, before going back to the small outline that they did. An outline of some of the topics that they wanted to cover. 

.

"We're at your and Sophia's room right now, can you give us a bit of a tour?"

Isabella looked at the both of them confused, "Isn't this a podcast? Don't you listen to podcasts?"

"Smartass."

Isabella chuckled and looked around their hotel room. "Fine, this is for the people on YouTube I guess. So we're in my and Sophia's room, the bed in front of us is my bed, the one by the wall is Sophia's, we have a mini-fridge full of food, over there in the closet, and over there is the bathroom, that's it."

"Well... thank you for that wonderful tour."

Sophia chuckled, before handing her roommate a bottle of water, then going back to her position on Isabella's bed.