S05 E08: 100T Creator Camp

Isabella and Paige have been home for 2 days now, and so far, they both have been catching up with Christen, helping her around the house, and since Christen's stomach is as big as a soccer ball Paige and Isabella has been driving her around. Even before she was pregnant, she could barely drive, so they wanted to make sure that Christen was safe.

As usual, Isabella and Paige were inseparable. This leads them to what is happening now, both Paige and Isabella at a cabin w re they were Isabella was going to be a part of the shoot for Rae's merch shoot.

Paige got out of the driver's side and quickly jogged over to Isabella's side, opening the door for her, making the younger girl grin and kiss the purple-haired woman on the cheek. They both held hands as they walked over to where Imane, Thomas (Sykkuno), Aria, Tina, and Rae.

Isabella smiled, putting her hands out when she heard Rae squeal and run over to her.

"Oh my god I missed you so much, thank you for driving here a week earlier for this."

Isabella grinned and pulled away, watching as the older girl went over and pulled her girlfriend into a hug.

"Of course, I would do anything for you. Plus, we have the 100 Thieves Creators' Camp."

Isabella walked over to the rest of her friends, pulled them in a hug before she was dragged inside so she could pick her clothes for the shoot.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The 100 Thieves Creators' Camp is here, where they would be spending 4 days and 3 nights in a camp and this would have to be the first time Isabella and Paige are spending away from each other.

Paige was going to be staying with Christen because she needed someone to drive her and stuff and because she didn't want to intrude since she was not a part of 100 thieves, Was she nervous to be alone with one of her girlfriend's Moms? Yeah, obviously, but she is more intimidated if it was Michelle since Christen was a literal Cinnamon Roll.

Isabella wore a loose white blouse (leaving the top two buttons unbuttoned) tucked in forest green high-waisted shorts, and white vans, making sure she had her sunglasses on. She felt comfortable dressing like this because she knew the kind of camp they were all going to be in did not involve tents and they each had a cabin.