S01 E01- Pilot

"The 4-time world champions, take on the European Champions, will the USA defend their title or lose it to the Britts?"

.

"The wives are starting today, Vlatko being super serious about this, laying all his cards up front for the world to see. The best of the best just for this finals."

"Yeah John, we have Ashlyn Harris and Ali Krieger, or Krashlyn as the kids would say, starting after a while since having their baby Sloane, adorable, and we have the couple that never lost their spot in the starting 11, Michelle and Christen Press."

"They are beasts on the field, as individuals and as a duo."

"Up top with the couple is Megan Rapinoe, iconic iconic, with her newly dyed hot pink hair."

"And Becky Sauerbrunn is there too , to complete the gang."

"This is going to be an AMAZING game."

.

"Michelle passing it on to Christen and GOAAAAALLLLL!! EARLY GOAL FROM CHRISTEN PRESS! ASSISTED BY HER WIFE!! HER 93RD INTERNATIONAL GOAL FOR THE UNITED STATES WOMEN'S NATIONAL TEAM!"

"Christen's smile was never wiped off as she looked up at the sky and pointed at it, dedicating her first goal this match to her late mother."

"And aweee, is that Michelle tearing up I see?"

.

"Christen running up to the goalpost, she is a literal BEAST right now! Dodging Williamson , passing it to Michelle and A BEAUTIFUL GOAL BY MICHELLE PRESS! HER 97TH GOAL, 3 MORE TO GO BEFORE SHE REACHES 100! Can she make it???"

.

"GOAAAALLLL BY NUMBER 22, M. PRESS!"

"I guess that you could say that I am iM. PRESSed by her performance this match."

"John.... shut up."

.

"A HAT TRICK FOLKS!!! ASSISTED BY BECKY SAUERBRUNN!!"

"THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE!"

.

"THAT WAS MICHELLE'S 100TH INTERNATIONAL GOAL FOR THE UNITED STATES WOMEN'S NATIONAL TEAM!! UNBELIEVABLE! MICHELLE PRESS JUST DOING HER JOB AND DOING HER JOB GOOD!"

.

"Another win for the United States and gaining their 5th star, proving once again that they are the best in the world and the men's team ain't shit."

"16 - 3? Damn? And more than half were scored by the Presses this finals, we are for sure looking forward to the both of them starting more often this Victory tour."

"Also can we just appreciate the backline real quick? The Broon really out there doing a great job at defending, and Ashlyn Harris jumping around, doing those saves, we love to see that. They didn't allow the ball to even get near the box."