S05 E03: Survivor

August 19, 2026

Everything had been overwhelmingly great for Isabella's first semester. She had been training well with the team, loving her courses, and been called to camp every month so her professors sent her modules and the work that she needed to do.

But right now, she is preparing for her debut match at Stanford against the Tar Heels.

"You look hot in your uniform."

Isabella turned around and smirked at her girlfriend.

"And you look hot wearing nothing."

Paige picked her shoe up from the ground and threw it at her girlfriend, making Isabella let out a hearty laugh and catch the shoe with her hand.

"You have never seen me naked bitch."

"Which is why I am missing out."

Paige shook her head and grinned at Isabella.

"You kiss your mother with that mouth?"

Isabella looked at Paige through her lashes, a playful look on her face.

"She does all the kissing actually... which is very sweet. Now I miss her."

Paige gave her girlfriend a sad smile and sat beside her. Isabella leaned on her girlfriend's shoulder, staring at the camera that was set up on Paige's computer since she was planning on doing a face reveal later.

"Did you know she finished med school?"

The violet-haired girl looked at her girlfriend surprised.

"Really?"

"Yeah, and she finished residency. She's a surgeon. She was able to do that while raising me, going to Fine Arts school, taking up 36-hour shifts in the hospital, choreographing, directing, and writing then having time to bring me to dance every other day."

Paige smiled and held her hand, her thumb rubbing on the back of her hand.

"She is literally Wonder woman."

Isabella snorted and shook her head. 

"She got with Wonder Woman."

"She will kill you."

September 13, 2012

Michelle had her usual blue scrubs on, her hair in a ponytail as she went over the information that her patient for today has. 

"Dr. Dixon is not big on eye contact, so don't be surprised if she doesn't look at you. Also try to avoid physical contact, uh... loud or disruptive noises..." Dr. Yang went on to inform the parents of the patients.

They looked at each other confused, while Michelle just stood there, trying not to make eye contact with anyone in the room because she knows that Dr. Dixon could be... odd. "She okay, right? She's a good doctor?"

Mitch's eyebrows raised as she waited for Cristina to answer. "Oh no, she's amazing. You couldn't ask for a better surgeon. I'm only telling you so you could be better prepared."

Dr. Dixon came in, making everyone in the room turn to her. Mitch saw Cristina eye her, making her already raised eyebrows to raise higher. 

"Dr. Dixon, Dr. Bailey, uh, this is Dan and Lisa Pollock."

"I need to see the patient. Where's the patient?" They moved over to the child on the bed, Michelle made her way and stood near the monitor. She can't really do much since she was just an intern, but she was ready to learn.