S05 E33: Work Work Work

Michelle, the twins, and Isabella were back in New York since the eldest of the Presses was having her first table read for a movie she was doing with Steven Spielburg while Michelle had a lot of things she had to work with Scarlett, Lin, and her broadway shows.

Since they were in the middle of the NWSL season, Christen and Theo went back to Los Angeles even though they would want to fly to New York with the rest of the family, and Mitch took the twins from her so she would not have to worry about anything else aside from Theo.

Though the house seemed empty without the rest of the family, Christen was happy that they were off doing their own things. She had watched them work so hard in all of their projects and they were making progress with them.

To say they were excited for their daughter was an understatement.

"Ma, I'm sure I have everything I need." Isabella chuckled when her Ma listed things off from her own list to her daughter through face time. "They're giving me a printed copy of the script once we 

The twins were eating their cereal, already ready for the day, while Isabella was clutching her purse, making sure she had everything she needed. Ince she saw that it was time to go, she bid her Ma goodbye before ending the call, kissing the twins on the cheek, before hugging her Mom, who was scrolling through her email.

"Drive safe, tell me how everything goes."

Iz smiled and nodded her head. "Keep me updated on the thing you have with Auntie Scar."

With that, Isabella walked out of their condominium with a smile on her face and a good mood, excited to meet her cast members.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Michelle went over to Scarlett's house, dropping the twins off to stay with Rose and Colin before they both drove to the shoot they were doing for their project.

They have been working on a few things for a while, and after almost 2 years of research, meetings, and secrecies, they finally had a finished product that they are both so proud of.

The idea started back in 2020 as a joke when they were both doing the press tour for Black Widow and people would always ask them about beauty and fitness things instead of actual things about their movie (which to be fair, is hard since Marvel is very secret but they could have made their questions a bit more tasteful). 

It was the end of the press tour when Scarlett looked over to her best friend with a mischievous look in her eye and said "Wouldn't it be cool to have our own skincare brand since they keep asking us about it? Like how narcissistic would it sound?"

It started off as a joke, both of them didn't take it seriously, until they were both looking through different skincare products. They noticed that a lot of them didn't cater to certain people and they wanted to change that.

They originally wanted to do this with Santana, since they were the trio, but the Latina just thought they were joking so they shrugged her off and started the discussion without her. It took them 2 years to find the right branding, formula, and packaging they wanted.

In the end, they wanted it to be simple, bare, and effective. 

That is when the Outset was born.

Michelle helped the 8-month, almost 9-month old pregnant actress into the set. Though she was basically a penguin, wobbling around, that did not stop the blonde from walking around set. They wanted it to be perfect, and with both of them working together, there was no room for mistake.

"Scar, I think you should sit. Your feet would be swollen."

Finally listening to her best friend, she took a seat beside Michelle, who was messing with her camera. They both looked around, the moisturizer that they both made was on Scarlett's palm. Looking at each other, they grinned and went back to doing the shoot.