S02 E07 - More Tour Planning

Everything is chaos.

Michelle ran around the room like a headless chicken (at this point, when is she not?), stressed about the small, minor details about their setlists, the set itself, and the buses.

Oh god, the buses.

She had been going back and forth between a tour bus that she saw and another one that is basically an RV. They are going to be on the road for almost a year straight (using these basically wherever she goes, especially around the USA) and it was up to her whether they would be comfortable during the travel or not.

The stress with everything surrounding them made everything more chaotic.

For example, she had been rehearsing the same dance with her dancers for an hour now and she keeps getting distracted and messing up causing them to have to restart the whole routine all over again.

Michelle groaned and stopped the music from playing once again.

"Okay, guys take 5, water break."

They nodded and started dispersing around the studio, others going into small groups to talk about the routine, others silently practicing, and others basically bathing themselves with mineral water.

Deciding to get some fresh air, she went to the other studio beside them, where Sean, Kaycee, Bailey, and Isabella were practicing routines and coming up with some moves for Isabella's songs.

They decided on having maybe 8 dance routines, excluding some of Isabella's songs that they chose to perform. They were only going on this tour for maybe 3 months of it? They had to go all out.

Michelle entered, just in time for them to start their routine for 'Feel It Still' by Portugal The Man. Mitch leaned into th3 door frame, watching as the 4 of them worked on their magic.

The 4 of them really were a force to be reckoned with. The way their movies move together as a group, the passion that they put into it, it has always awed Mitch, even as kids.

Looking at them right now, she clearly could remember 8-year-old Kaycee entering her classes for the first time, how shy and timid she was but then the music played, and damn.

Sean was the same, she saw his confidence skyrocket over the course of his dance journey and couldn't have been more proud of him.

Bailey, on the other hand, was different. The moment her confident 7-year-old self entered the studio, Michelle knew. She knew that she was going to blow everyone away and as usual, she was correct. The dance style that she had at such a young age was exquisite and she can't help but be excited over finding herself and her style more, cause she knows there is so much more to come.

For all 4 of them.

So so so much more.

"Sean, lift me?"

"ME TOO!"

Michelle snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Kaycee and Isabella demanding them to the boy to carry them. Michelle watched as Sean looked at all three of them wide-eyed, nervously rubbing the nape of his neck.

"W-what? 2 of you? At the same time?"

Kaycee rested her hands on her hips, Isabella following behind her. The sight of both of them trying to intimidate Sean was hilarious to Bailey as she watched the scene unfold in front of her. Isabella was the only one that looked close to intimidating, Kaycee just looked like an angry golden retriever.

"You got a problem with that?"

"Yeah, Kaycee and I weigh the same."

"I could barely carry Kaycee without my back giving out, let alone 2 of her."