Drew Barrymore Show: Lima, Ohio

The Drew Barrymore Show: Hometown Ohio ft. Michelle Press

Drew's team were setting up in front of the Martins Mansion waiting for Michelle since she just flew in from Los Angeles, so instead of wasting time waiting for her, she asked Santana, Brittany, and Quinn to let them in the property so that they could start setting up and they could start filming when she arrives.

Drew looked around the property in awe, looking at the beautiful exterior of the mansion. Quinn walked over to the host and she smiled, the look she had on her face was like hers when she first saw the place Michelle lived in. 

"This is amazing, she grew up here?"

Quinn laughed and nodded her head.

"Yeah, it's not as amazing as you may think since she lived in this huge property alone."

They heard a car engine revved and looked at the car in awe. She was using the white Royce Rolls Dawn with red interior that she bought when she was high, looking as fashionable as usual, and the twins were riding at the back, all of them with their sunglasses on.

Michelle gave them a wave and a smile before she opened the door for the kids, who immediately walked over to Santana and Brittany since Owen and Josey were there as well. The retired professional athlete went over to Quinn and Drew and gave them both a hug.

"It's nice to see you again Drew."

"It's nice to see you too, this is amazing."

"Is everything set up? Are we ready to film?"

"Yeah, yeah, we are."

Quinn turned to Michelle and gave her a reassuring smile.

"We're taking the twins to Breadstix, text us when you need us."

Michelle gave them a smile and a nod before she went over to greet the other married couple and her godsons and watched them drive away.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

They stood in front of the house, Drew smiling at the camera as she did her introductions and Michelle waited 

"I can't believe we are here! End of season 2! And as you could see, we do not have any live audience today, and that is because it is a very important episode. In line with our theme this season, which is hometowns, we are in Lima, Ohio, which a hometown for a lot of amazing people like Santana Lopez-Pierce, Quinn Fabray, Mercedes Jones, and Artie Abrams to name a few, but probably the most well-known person in the entire world and the sweetest person in general lives here as well, Michelle Press, who would be giving us a tour of her Ohio."

The camera panned to Michelle as Drew walked over and they both hugged again.

"It's so good to see you, the last time we saw each other was August maybe? Filming Charlie's Angels?"