S03 E13: Unholy Trinity Reunion and Body Positivity

The Presses and Billie were preparing to continue on with their world tour meaning they only had a week left in LA before flying to Brazil to kick off the South America tour. One might think that because of that, they were really gonna lay low, but no. That week was full of TV interviews and more performances for national television.

Including guest starring at Santana Lopez's talkshow, late late night with Santana Lopez.

It being Michelle Press' second time appearing in it.

"Everybody welcome 3 of the most important people in my life, Brittany Lopez-Pierce, Michelle Press and Quinn Fabray!"

The 3 entered the studio causing everybody to cheer while the three grown woman elegantly walk to the couch.

Michelle was wearing an all black dress, Quinn was also wearing a black dress but with flowers, Brittany was wearing a gold dress and Santana stood in the middle of the studio wearing a pinkish dress. They were all beautiful, as they always are, but above those dresses, they all wore a William Mckinley high school letterman jacket.

They smiled at the crowd and hugged Santana before taking a seat on the couch with Mitch in the middle, Brittany to her left and Quinn on her right. Th eyes poise that the three have, sitting there elegantly on the couch, remains unmatched as they shared gentle smiles.

Santana: So we have here the Unholy Trinity and then some.

Mitch rolled her eyes playfully, knowing that she was that "some" that Tana was talking about.

Santana: How are you lovely ladies, I mean, we have been staying at the Presses for about a week now but as a host I feel obligated to ask.

Michelle: Aside from overgrown rats sleeping at my house.

Tana and Quinn laughed, with Quinn playfully hitting Mitch's shoulder as she tried to hide her face behind her but Britt was left confused.

Brittany: You have rats at your place?

Michelle: No hun, I was talking about you and the New Directions members.

Brittany made a face of realization, giving them a go signal to continue.

Michelle: I've been great though. It's great catching up with old friends.

Santana: How about you Quinn?

Quinn: Well, I'm moving to LA so that's fun.

The crowd cheered making the three look at them and smile.

Brittany: Yeah, we have been helping her settle in, in the mean time, everyone is staying at Mitch's house.

Michelle: As y'all always do.

.

Santana: You know what I noticed we all have in common?

Brittany,  Quinn and Mitch all looked at each other confused at what the latina was talking about.

Michelle: We all came from the same town and Highschool?

Quinn: matching letterman jackets?

Brittany: Helped Lord Tubbington kick his ecstasy addiction?

Santana shook her head and chuckled.

Santana: Close but not what I was looking for. We all slept with Mitch over here.

Michelle rolled her eyes once again and hid her face while the crowd screamed.