S03 E14: Ancestral Land

The past few months have been amazing and tiring at the same time. After the South America tour, they went around Europe then headed to Asia. While in Europe, Michelle was even able to write, produce and feature in a song with her girls, Little Mix. Their song, Heartbreak Anthem, being their 2 single as a trio. During their time there too, Michelle was one of the first people they told aside from their team and family about Perrie and Leigh-ann's pregnancy. To say Michelle was excited to add the two 'mini little mix' to her list of godchildren to spoil thrilled the singer.

Everyone on tour had gotten closer to each other since they basically spend almost 24 hours together, it is understandable. Needless to say, they all see each other as a family now, even more than before really. All the pranks on tour during each other's setlist, tolerating each other's quirks and whatnot. The bond The Presses, Billie, Finneas, and the crew, backup dancers, and band have with each other are unbreakable.

Landing in Manila, the hot humidity hit them like a truck. 

//

"It's our first time here in the Philippines and it's so fucking hot." 

"The humidity just hits different."

"Oh god, we even have 3 shows here."

(A/n: When I was in the Philippines, I grew up in Baguio, where we are like a mountain on top of a mountain so I'm used to the cold weather so every time we go down to visit family I'm fucking sweating my ass off and I'm sticky all the time and just.. no me gusta. The Fifth Harmony concerts I went to were hell because we would fall in line and I feel like Imma drop dead anytime, thank god for Mcdonald's sundae and coke floats.)

//

Making their way in the van, they were driven to the hotel room where they would be staying for 5 days before going to Bulacan where hopefully it's a bit cooler.

Michelle leaned her head on Christen's shoulder as they watched their daughters sleep, sweat dripping down their foreheads.

"When is Lola meeting us?"

"She's in Naguillian right now to visit some family but my uncle is going to drive her up to Baguio once we are there. She'll be able to attend the concert there."

"She's not coming after that?"

"No, she wants to spend as much time at her house as possible since this is the first time in 4 years since she had last flew here."

Christen hummed and nodded her head. She heard groaning from the backseat, only to see Billie and Isabella groaning because Finneas laid on both of them. 

"Get your fatass head away from us."

"But I'm comfy here."

Billie licked her brother's forehead making him sit up and glare at her sister.

"You're gross."

"If I'm gross, you are too."

"That's not how it works stupid."

Isabella groaned at the both of them and rested her head on Billie's shoulder, obviously still tired from the plane ride here.

"Children, both of you."

Christen and Michelle looked at each other, shaking their heads and chuckling.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

During the second show, Billie started losing her voice, and when the third show came, it was completely gone. The singer paced around the room, not wanting to cancel her setlist because even though the fans technically mostly paid to see the Presses perform, but her as well.