S03 E04: The Santana LoPierce Show, Exes and New York

// video that Santana sent to Michelle//

Santana is wearing a towel wrapped around her hair as she was seen shaving her legs with a toothbrush hanging from her mouth.

"Hey bitch, so I know you're in the middle of tour but um... remember when I told you a possibility of them giving me my own talk show and shit? Yeah well, that's happening and I was wondering if you wanted to be my first guest? Seeing as you be my main bitch and all, I thought it would be fitting. So I guess this is me formally inviting you to it? Understand if you can't since the shooting is tomorrow and shit but appreciate it if you can."

The Latina came closer, the only thing that the camera could get is her eyes.

"Also, if you don't come I'm gonna cancel the show. See tomorrow asshole, I'm gonna be picking you up at the airport! BYEEEEE!!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now that is the reason why Michelle took her jet from Philidelphia, where they just finished performing, and took her ass to Los Angeles where they would be filming the first episode of "The Santana LoPierce Show" that would be airing the week after.

The private jet just landed and she was met by a black jeep wrangler where Santana was waiting for her with a smirk.

//

"Tana had been anticipating this talk show for MONTHS now and to see it actually happening?"

Michelle grinned at the camera, looking at it in disbelief.

"Mind-blowing."

"Did she threaten you to do this?"

Michelle chuckled and nodded.

"She's Santana Diabla Lopez-Pierce,  of course she did. But I would honestly drop everything I'm doing for this girl because I know she would do the same for me. And it still gets me emotional that I'm the first person that pops into her mind to be her first guest and I am just so fucking proud of her ughhh. I love my family so much."

Santana popped her head in the dressing room, where she was being interviewed for this part of the show, with a huge smirk on her face.

"What are you doing? Why are those kinds of words spilling out of your mouth? Who the fuck are you and what did you do to Michelle, I didn't pay you enough to say all this shit."

Michelle looked back at the camera and rolled her eyes.

"Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear."

"That's better, now come on, I'm so excited for this shit."

Michelle eyed her skeptically before slowly standing up.

"You're scaring me."

"Oh come on, you're the one who told me you could talk about anything and everything, plus this isn't anything illegal. I asked permission from a shit ton of people."

//

Michelle stood backstage as she watched Santana naturally host the show, proud of what her best friend is doing. She won't admit it, but this has always been a dream of hers, to have her own talk show.

"I wanted to make my first interview special and Brittany and my sons, of course, are the most special people in my life but this person is up there. We have known each other since Junior high, tackling the cruel and intense world of puberty and Highschool with. She had been my ride-or-die, and I would literally drop everything and anything for like she did for me just now. Y'all know her as a retired professional soccer player, a singer, dancer, choreographer, director, producer, writer, actor, and the person who came out of nowhere and the person who won gold for 800m freestyle in the Olympics."