S01 E09 - New Year Confrontations

They ended up going home a day earlier because January camp was pushed back a day early and they really had to do some stuff before having to fly to Seattle for camp in preparations for the CONCACAF and the Olympics so the second they arrived home, Isabella drove off to Dinah's house to talk to her.

//

"Will we ever know who to would beat up?"

Isabella rose an eyebrow at Harold as he looked at her sheepishly. Isabella has easily become her little sister and even he doesn't know who has been giving Isabella a hard time.

"No Harold, I think Mom and Aunt Tana would be doing all the beating up at this point."

"So you are okay with them beating her up?"

"They won't beat her beat her ya know, just cut her with their venomous words. Plus I would have to disclose for the camera, I 'tried' to stop them and I have nothing to do with whatever they do."

She gave the camera an 'innocent' smile

//

Isabella pulled up at the singer's house and noticed that there was another car there.

Maybe she has one of the girls over.

Going over to her front porch, she heard a bunch of giggling at the side of the house, where the pool area is being covered by a fence. She slowly walked over there, lifting the lock for the gate quietly, and took a peek inside.

What she saw made her blood boil.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Michelle and Christen sat on the couch, waiting for Santana and Scarlett to arrive since they were up to date as to what was happening. They were the only 2 out of Christen and Michelle's friends that know what is happening since they wanted to keep it on the down low since both of them were not official anyway.

And Isabella has made her choice.

They did not want to make it a bigger deal by spreading it. Of course they would all eventually find out what happens but 3 people comfronting the asshole than 23 or more people.

They are all protective of Isabella, and to see her in distress like this, the usually composed teenager crumbling and breaking down in front of them, it hurt them.

So when Scarlett heard what happened, she left shooting in Atlanta, Georgia and flew all the way back to LA as soon as possible (it helped that Michelle owned a private jet) and Santana cleared her schedule for today to confront the first person who has ever hurt her goddaughter.

"What do you think is happening with Isabella and Dinah?"

Michelle shrugged her shoulders and leaned her head on her wife's shoulder.

"I don't know, but Dinah is dead to me."

"Remember, if the confrontation goes great, you and the girls don't have to go there. We want to make this as lowkey as possible." (A/N: Stream lowkey by Ally Brooke on Spotify)

"We'll see."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Isabella marched towards Dinah, her jaw clenched and her fist in a ball.

"What the fuck?!"

Dinah's head snapped up, her eyes widening and her jaw slacking. Beside her is a smirking Jennifer and Isabella had to physically restrain jerself from going there and punching the shit out of the blonde girl.