S03 E07: Fun in LA- Fear Pong + Special Announcement?

It's been a month on the road and they are almost finished with the North America leg of the tour. They only had 12 more shows left. Their old teammates did come to their shows:

Chicago show: JJ, Uncle Alyssa, Mally, Baby T

Portland show: Kling, Tobs, Lindsey, Reebs, Crystal, and Sophia Smith

Seattle show: Pinoe (of course with Sue), Sofia Huerta, Ali Long, and Tziarra 

And it was always fun whenever anyone they knew was there, they were always invited backstage where they would catch up and eat out and even pull them up on stage and goof around. Right now though, they are back home. 

They had 2 shows in LA, 25 & 26 before they were going to San Diego on the 28th so they had 5 days to kill in LA where they were going to meeting up with friends and families, have conferences, and all that other bullshit.

The RV parked at the Press residence, where they will be staying since it was easier in that setup but they could have family over, and vice versa.

"Okay gals and pals, home sweet home."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The first show was just full of family that came over and now the second day is full of friends which were fun.

//

"Did we really set a schedule on who would be allowed to go on which show?"

Christen looked at Michelle and chuckled.

"We? It was only you, don't drag me into this."

"Okay in my defence, it would be a riot if they were all coming at one show and shit okay? I'm just trying to keep things in an orderly manner."

Michelle gave Christen a look before going back to Harold with a grin.

"Anyway, Sue, Pinoe, Tobin, Kling, Ash and Ali flew over here so they alone could cause havoc, especially with the rest of our friends."

.

Sue and Pinoe stood on the right side, Ash and Ali stood in the middle while Tobin and Kling stood at the far left,

"Why did you guys flew over here?"

"Well Sue and I have some photoshoot and an interview."

"Kling and I are here for re inc, we have a few conferences and also a photoshoot, but it's for the current capsule."

The 2 couples looked over at Ashlyn and Ali who were just standing in the middle with big smiles om their faces.

"We just didn't want to feel left out."
//

They walked around the backrooms of the Rose Bowl Arena as everyone started setting up, since the first day of the concert was just yesterday, they didn't have to do much.

"It's hard to believe, that I couldn't... sneeze. You were always right to beside me."

Michelle entered the room confused, especially when she saw Rae and Isabella dancing and singing around. A bunch of other celebrities were behind her since they wanted to come so this was really a sight to see for everyone.

"Well... you're dancing has improved."

Isabella's head snapped up and cheered when she saw the people behind hee mom.

"AUNT CHARLIZE, AUNT GAL!!! I MISSED YOU BOTH!"

Santana came out of the other room and smirked.