S05 E31: Release Day

Isabella and the twins moved around their rooms, the twins giddy since they get to be a part of a dance class Isabella was holding. It's been a while since she had her own class, the last one being a year ago, and the twins were not able to attend since they were "not informed" as they would claim, but in reality, they just didn't give a fuck. But they were going to allow with that excuse.

Michelle had Theo in her arms as they watched Christen make breakfast while they would occasionally "help" by leaning over and giving Chris a kiss on the cheek. But Chris was not complaining. Hearing Theo's giggle every time she leans forwards and "kisses" (she was basically just drooling on her) her cheek was worth it.

Aquila and Diana sat on the stool, grabbing their plates of toast, eggs, and breakfast salads, munching away as they both talked about how fun today was going to be. 

Isabella entered the kitchen, kissed Theo and her parents' cheeks before sitting beside the twins and eating her breakfast as well. "Iz, Angie texted me and she said Shiloh would be attending your class."

"Mhm, yeah, Shi texted me. We're going out to lunch after." Isabella replied back, before taking a bite from her toast. 

Mitch leaned forward and bit from her toast making Isabella playfully roll her eyes. "You guys are going straight to the bowling alley after?"

"Nope, we're getting the gang and hanging out here for a minute, I hope that's okay?"

Michelle looked at Christen, who nodded her head before she looked at her daughter and nodded her head as well. 

The alarm rang on Isabella's phone, making her stand up from where she was sitting and tap the shoulders of the twins. "Come on then, let's go or we're going to be late."

She watched as the twins grabbed their bags where their Mama packed a few snacks, an extra shirt, and a water bottle, and stood up. They went over and gave their mothers a kiss on the cheek and Theo a coo goodbye before following Isabelle out the door.

"Ate, are we going to get Hailee on the way to the studio."

"Mhm."

"She's taking the class with us?"

"I can't wait to see her dance."

Christen and Michelle looked at each other and giggled, before sitting down and eating their own breakfast.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Christen finally put Theo down in her crib for her nap, something the 2-month old had been doing a lot, and went down to see Michelle with her glasses on and her laptop on her lap. Seeing her wife with her glasses on always did something to her.

She walked over to her wife, gently grabbed the laptop, and sat on Michelle's lap. Michelle looked at Christen amused as she wrapped herself around the older woman making her chuckle. "Well, hello to you too, beautiful."

//

"We rented out a bowling alley in Lincoln Blvd called Bowlera Los Angeles for the release party."

Christen held Michelle's hand, glancing at her before looking at the camera. "As much as we love hosting parties here at home, we kind of want to have a change of pace."

"And bowling."

Michelle looked at her wife with a cheeky grin, making Christen playfully roll her eyes and chuckle. "Yes, bowling."

"I was actually thinking of adding a bowling alley here at home."

"No."

"Please?"