S04 E05: Pride Concert

It's time for the concert, after a few months of preparing for it, it was finally happening. Michelle and Christen went to the Hollywood Bowl with Aquila and Diana since Isabella had some co-owner things to do. They started walking out and into the green room where they would start preparing.

On the other side of town, Isabella is hanging out with Rae as they go through some stuff.

"What is this I see you being a simp towards this streamer?"

Isabella looked up from her laptop and raised an eyebrow.

"What? You mean Luna?"

Rae nodded and gave her a suggestive look.

"I don't know, I mean we're talking IRL now so... she's... cool."

She gave her a knowing look making the younger girl roll her eyes.

"Mhmm... What happened between Billie and you though? I thought you guys were a thing?"

Isabella chuckled and shook her head.

"I thought so too until she went on a date with this guy just last week. So..."

Rae gave her little sister a sad smile and a hug.

"Why the fuck are you hugging me? I didn't think it was gonna happen anyway. It was just a small admiration."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I promise. Plus I have eyes on someone else."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Everyone started coming, and so has Rae and Isabella. She looked around the people backstage and grinned. All of her aunts and uncles are here to perform and support her mom and it's honestly warming her heart.

They passed by a few people waiting to be let in and waved at the crowd who were cheering for them. She leaned into Rae and chuckled.

"By the end of this, I swear, I am going deaf."

"Me too."

Michelle is doing Michelle things and has been accomodating all her friends, personally escorting them to their changing rooms and catching up with them. Christen watched in adoration as her wife got along with everyone.

"There she is, the legal wife."

She turned around and saw that Gal, Charlize, Sarah, and Quinn were standing there.

"They were looking for you."

Christen smiled and brought the twins down, watching them as they ran over to Santana before looking back at the women and pulling each of them in a hug.

"It's great to see you guys again."

She looked around, looking for the specific person that her wife invited, but she wasn't there so she shrugged it off and just caught up with each other.

//

"I'm gonna have to admit, it was weird hanging out with them knowing their history with Mitch but they are actually pretty cool. I hate to admit it, and if she asks, I will deny, but she has a pretty great taste in women."

Michelle came in and Christen stayed quiet, just looking at Harold with a knowing look. Mitch went over to their bags and got her chapstick. Christen thought she was in the clear until her wife opened up her mouth.

"I mean, I would hope so. I did marry you."

Mitch burst out laughing while walking out the room, leaving Christen sitting there, all flustered.