S02 E03 - Game Play: Among Us

The adjustment of not constantly having to go to the field was something Michelle and Christen were having a hard time doing. After the retirement, they took a break from social media (it's not like they have been consistently posting anything anyway) and decided to focus on family, the company, and finishing Isabella's Album.

Billie and Finneas do come over once in a while to finish up the song that they are making together and Sean, Kaycee, and Bailey did to so they could use the dance studio to choreograph for the tour.

Everyone has been supportive of them after retirement though. A lot of people heartbroken, but the couple is sure that they are going to get over it eventually.

Right now though, they decided to break some of their social media silence by what? Gameplay.

This time going out of their comfort zone while still being in their comfort zone.

Among us.

They have been arranging this lobby for a while now. They reached out to Mitch and she agreed, just finding the right time to do it now since she had a lot of free time all of a sudden.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The three of them have their own setup. Michelle is staying in their studio, Isabella down in her room where they installed a video game set up, and Christen is staying in her office.

"Hola everyone, another twitch stream brought to you from my studio. This is going to be another Among Us gameplay but this time, it's gonna be a little different."

Michelle pulled up the game, putting in the code that was sent to her and she finally entered the lobby, everyone in the chat freaking out when they see who they were.

"It took us a while to get this lobby together but here we are."

Who are they playing with?

Are the Christen's Angels gonna be here?

I am torn, Valkyrae said they were also streaming right now

I left Toast's stream for this

Michelle entered the discord and the lobby and people in chat started freaking out when they saw who they were playing with.

Michelle- Heyyyy guyssss

Sykkuno- heeelloooo

Valkyrae- Oh my gosh I can't believe that this is finally happening 

Michelle- I knowww, we have been trying to arrange this lobby for so so long.

Pokimane- Hello everyonee

Christen- Mitch, come get Diana

Michelle- Okay duty calls, Santana and Scarlett would be here in a while.

Valkyrae- It's okay, I just sent the code to Corpse and Toast, they are about to enter the lobby.

Isabella- Oh my god my favorite streamers

Michelle chuckled and stood up, walking over to Christen's office to get one of the twins. When Aquila saw her Mom grab her sister instead of her, she started making a fuss. Mitch sighed and carried the both of them instead of Christen would be able to play comfortably. Chris gave her wife a thankful smile, making Michelle lean down and kiss the forward on the forehead.

"Thank you for taking them ."

"Of course my love."

With one last kiss on the cheek, Michelle, Diana, and Aquila made their way back to the studio only to see that everybody is in the lobby already.