S04 E04: GTA RP, and... a Date?

A/n: If you watch GTA RP streamers and the Amigops GTA gameplay, I feel like you are going to like this chapter, but if you don't, I hope you like it nonetheless because WAMEN!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

It's June, another year to celebrate love, freedom, stonewall, and a great month to use "I'm gay" as an excuse for everything. They wanted to make this pride extra special, seeing as this is the 3rd pride year for Isabella as an openly proud, lesbian and since they weren't able to do that last year because of the tour.

Michelle gathered a bunch of her friends. Charlize, Gal, Sarah Paulson, Cate Blanchett, Bee, and Rhirhi was also going to be making an appearance, aside from Santana, Britt, Quinn, Kurt, and Blaine (being the only ones who have confirmed, the rest as still waiting) and a bunch of other queer artists to perform with them.

"This is going to be amazing." Michelle grinned as she looked at the official lineup of all performers.

Christen walked over to her wife, resting her chin on her shoulder and her eyes scanned the paper in front of them. "This is such a great lineup. I'm so excited for Saturday."

//

"We have been preparing for this event for 3 months now."

Michelle and Christen grinned at the camera.

"Yeah, we got the idea last February. We started contacting all our friends if they wanted to help and they immediately agreed. I'm just super excited to see my people and our allies come together and just, jam out and have fun."

"Yeah, it's gonna be at the Hollywood bowl. The ticket pricing would start at $90, they are the ones closest to the stage then gets lower and lower as they get farther away. We wanted to make it free but we're planning on donating 50% of the sales to homeless shelters for LGBT youth around the country. So we tried to compensate with lower prices ya know."

"Everyone deserves comfort and safety and to be reminded that there is nothing wrong with loving who you love, and embracing yourself and your sexuality. And if this concert is a way for them to remind them, and make them feel like a part of such a loving community, Mitch and I would do this even beyond pride month."

Mitch looked at Christen excitedly.

"We will?"

Grinning at her wife's excitement, she put her arms around her shoulder and pulled her closer.

"Let's see."

"Oh my god, I have so many ideas.'

//

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Isabella checked her discord and setup, making sure that everything is set up as she sent out a tweet.

@isabellapress: You guys asked for it! SHE'S A STREAMER NOW!! Going live on twitch now!! GTA V RP... twitch.tv/IsabellaPress Hope to see you guys there!! Ask me questions while you're at it!

I played my Spotify playlist and pressed the live button. I made sure that the 100 thieves sponsors were being shown at the edge of the screen and I watched as everyone started coming in and grinned.

"Hello, you lovely amazing people. How are you lovely people today?"

username1: Oh my god, she's a gamer now

Valkyrae: My baby is all grown up

Valkyrae just subscribed!