S02 E01 - Bets, and the Olympics

The Press family were making their way to the Wambach residence for lunch.

//

Christen and Michelle smiled at the camera.

"WE'RE BACK FOR SEASON 2 BITCHES!!"

//

They pulled up at their house, hugging Glennon and Abby who met them by the door.

"It's nice to see you both again."

"It's nice to see you both too. The kids are inside waiting for you Isabella."

Izzy gave them both a hug before grabbing the twins and meeting up with their children.

.

They have been hanging out with the Wambachs for a few hours now, Glennon and Christen were at the kitchen talking about Mom stuff while Michelle and Abby were ipat the living room, watching a soccer game with beers on their hands.

"Hey, wanna make a bet?"

She looked at Abby confused and intrigued as she took a swig of her beer.

"I bet you couldn't beat my goal count by the end of the Olympics."

Michelle chuckled and shook her head.

"What does the winner get?"

"Bragging rights."

"That's it?"

"And the winner gets to post something on the loser's social media."

Michelle hummed, thinking about it. Honestly, they have nothing to lose, so she nodded her head in agreement, both of them shaking on it.

//

"I agreed to it because I know I could do it. She doesn't know that I'm already on my 174th goal and we have 5 friendlies before the Olympics so i have all the time in the world to catch up."

//

Glennon amd Christen came into the living room, eyeing their partners because they look suspicious as fuck.

"What did you both do?"

"Oh you'll find out at the end of Olympics."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Michelle, Christen, Aquila, Diana, and Isabella walked into the hotel lobby where they would be staying for the whole duration of the Olympics. They had a friendly with the Netherlands, Brazil, Japan, Spain and China before flying over to France with the rest of the other Olympians for the Olympics.

Isabella opened the door to the room that she shares with Tierna, giving the defender a smile before dragging her suitcase to the corner.

"This is going to be interesting."

On the other hand, the coach for the Swim Team had been going around in distress. One of her swimmers got held back at the airport because she lost her passport and wouldn't be able to get a new one by the first week of next month, meaning she would have to miss her event since 800 freestyle was one of the first events.

"What are we gonna do?"

The coaches looked at each other, before the head coach remembered something.

"Wait, wasn't Michelle Press in the roster for like 2004 Olympics? What was her event?"

"I don't remember, but I think she's a long distance swimmer."