S04 E10: Tik Tok Madness (ft. The Moms)

Isabella went around the house, like the little gremlin that she is, with her phone out and the newly downloaded up open.

Tiktok.

//

Isabella gave the camera a smirk as she wiggled in her seat.

"I have now been captured, I have now been hooked, I am now a certified Gen Z because I have... Tik Tok."

She pulled out her phone and wiggled it in front of the camera.

"I can't wait to bother my family with this."

//

Fake Morning routine Tik Tok #fyp #foryoupage

Isabella made her way down the stairs, giggling as she glanced back at Harold.

"This first one I'm gonna do is my parent's reaction to my fake morning routine. It's gonna be great cause my Moms have the best reactions."

Isabella went to the living room where Christen is and perched her phone up. Christen glanced up, looked at the camera, then went back to what she was doing on her laptop.

"Hey guys, so I'm going to be telling you my daily routine. So I wake up at 5 in the morning, up fresh and ready for a jog."

Christen pressed her lips together, trying her best not to smile as she listened to her daughter.

"But before that, I meditate for like 30 minutes to an hour a day to make sure I am in the right mindset."

Isabella glanced at her phone, smiling when she notices Christen giggling, with her covering her mouth so the camera won't see.

"Then I go put for a 5-kilometer jog before going to the pool area for laps. Then I go and cook everyone breakfast."

"What?"

She took a glance at Christen before ignoring her.

"Then after that, I get my little sister out and take them on a walk."

Christen giggled and shook her head.

"You're making it sound like your sisters are dogs."

Isabella turned around and raised an eyebrow at her Mama.

"Aren't they?"

The older woman let out a gasp, grabbed the pillow beside her, and threw it directly on Isabella's head.

"ISABELLA! OH AND THAT'S A LIE! THE FIRST THING YOU DO IN THE MORNING IS FART!"

.

Looking around the kitchen, she noticed her Mom sitting on the stool by the countertop, crunching on a salad. She perched her phone up, making sure it won't fall, before clearing her through catching the attention of her mother.

"Okay so everyone has asked me to post this, so I'm going to tell you a day in my life. Earlier today, I talked about my morning routine so I'm just going to tell you what happens after. After I walk my sisters, I come back and wash all of our clothes."

Michelle snorted from behind her, shaking her head but still scrolling through her phone.

"Then after the clothes, I wash the dishes and clean the whole house until it's spotless."

Her mother let out a cackle as she looked at her daughter in disbelief.

"This whole house is a 4 story manor with a lot of rooms and you expect people to believe that you clean this house spotless every day? You can't even clean your own room."